Oh! Oh! Idea! ;p (Ex)

Started by Coottick, February 14, 2009, 10:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coottick

Can't remember where I was playing this game at, well it didn't last long wherever it was....Needless to say, it's a sort of Resident Evil  type thing.

The story goes like this....

Umbrella, after their failed attempts at cureing and containing the T-Virus fought hard to find a way to fix the problem they caused to the world. After many tries to undo what had been done, they finally came up with an idea that could possibly work out for the betterment of the world. So, as such they had their top research team hard at work on the project. Spending countless hours in the secure bases developing the "S-Virus". This of course was something they took very seriously, as it was their last attempt to save humanity before they would be lost and out of resources.

I would be playing multiple characters, ranging from a wide variaty of people and the like. (Not all characters have to be human either, could go with beasts, zombies, and more.) You would play either one of the female scientists that was working on the project, or a captured female that was trying to fight against them. Used in multiple experiments to test the results. (You could even play multiple women, not at the same time mind you, but when one is finished, another woman is used for the test and the like. Or you could use the same one for all of them.)

The "S-Virus" isn't a cure, instead it's a airborn drug that highly increases the sexuial drive, pleasure, and sperm count of those that inhale it. In small doses it's almost unnoticed, but in larger ones it could drive a man or woman to climax without even the slightest of touches. Due to the nature of their plan, the ammount of release from each party is increased through the S-Virus, maxamizing the potential for reproduction, though I'd like to steer away from pregnancy in this RP. After all, these are the first rounds of tests, not yet ready for the final testing, so the men are given a secondary drug to keep them sterial.

Despite the increased sensitivity and quickness to climax, the S-Virus has a nasty side effect, as it dosn't wear off for a long time. Causeing the men to continue to ravage the women even after they've released a few times.

Now, this Rp would consist of a large number of fetishes and kinks that I'd not list here. Like I said, I would be playing anything my post partner would like. But a few of the things that will be in the game, without a way around them due to the nature of the S-Virus are as follows.

Excessive Semen
Sexuial Exhaustion
Multiple partners

Others are indeed enjoyed, but those can't be taken away from the game, otherwise it makes no sense. The woman, or women, will be given a smaller dose of the drug. That way they are still fully aware of what is going on around them, but once the drug kicks in (Five to ten minutes, giving her time to try and fight) she would be helpless to her bodys need even if she was screaming to herself to stop. The men, and possibly other entities, would be mindless to her. Only looking to sate their lust on the flesh of a woman.

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM, we can always talk details about it to work something out.

amazonmarie34

Hi!

Sounds like fun!  I'm in approval process...but maybe I be on the waiting list?  I like either being a lady in a white coat, or a victim....or both at the same time?

Xilos

Foxy

Oh, I would be interested in joining. I could be a girl that was kidnapped becuase I am so healthy.  PM me.