News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernKitty

Zaphod

Being the queen of the jungle is hard work. ;)

CupidCatt

Evil Tim

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Evil Tim

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

BellaBella

Zaphod

Thorneblood

Would you be happier if i put my pants back on?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Nico

Thorneblood

On/Off

VibrantRiley

Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

Thorneblood

On/Off

BellaBella

I'm wearing camouflage. It's the latest fashion.

Thorneblood

Everyone should look as sexy in a dress...

Lord knows it what i am thinking.

On/Off

Zaphod

Thorneblood

On/Off

Blythe

Evil Tim

Next person to ask if I'm Legolas gets an ice lance up the bung hole.

Thorneblood

Penetrating posteriors with popsicles on sticks.

On/Off

Evil Tim

Hades

I still don't see why I have to dress like this to do any sort of magic.

Evil Tim