New Ideas! Out-of-the-Ordinary Promised(M/F)

Started by Craz, August 10, 2009, 10:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Yea, I'm looking for new RPs, and I've got some ideas posted. But don't stop there! If you've got something you think I'd like, gimme a yell! I love to hear interesting ideas. :)

Likes/Dislikes:

I like:
  • Strong women. This doesn't necessarily mean dominant. I just have played a lot of roleplays with either one-pitiful characters, two-uninteresting characters, or three-characters that get all shy and scared and make roleplaying a task rather than a hobby. I like strong, interesting characters with personality. And just because I say strong, I don't mean a fierce amazon with bulging biceps. People can be strong just through intelligence and wit.
  • Redheads. Not that I have anything against blonds or brunettes. In fact, I like a dark-haired temptress just as much as any man. But redhead...yum.
  • Strong plots. I like to keep a story going! Sex is fun to write, and when anything is written well it can turn into an amazing read, but plots keep that story going.
  • The paranormal. I like vampires, werewolves, aliens, magic. If anyone ever wanted to do a Dresden Files roleplay with me, I'd totally do almost anything for that(except yaoi!).
  • Intrigue. I like a plot twist every now and then. Simple? I think so.
  • Canon RPs. But listing all of them would take way too long. But in general, I like fantasy, sci-fi, mysteries, superhero flicks, and even the occasional romantic comedy(Stardust would be the same as above for Dresden).
  • Comedy. I like a little funny in my RPs usually.
  • Talking with my RP partners. Whether it's in IM and PMs, I like discussing what I'm RPing so I can get a feel over where we want to go.

I don't like:
  • Boring plots and stereotypical characters. If I have to work with cookie-cutter stuff, it just isn't a ton of fun.
  • Weak characters. Okay, so if someone's scared, they can freak. But if I have to work with someone who's constantly just whining or cowering may just lead to me leave a thread.
  • A lot of real life stuff. Unless it's actually a mystery-based rp or incredibly charming stuff, I generally won't do stuff relating to real-life.
  • Harry Potter and Twilight. Just. No.

What turns me on?
    Angry/rough sex
    Vamps, werewolves, demons, dragons. Yum.
    A woman who knows what she wants in the sack
    Tentacles(on a female monster? :O)
    Romance
    Magic or powers of some sort to accentuate the experience

What totally just turns me off?
    When my partner doesn't work with me at moving the plot ahead.
    Characters who just lie around and do nothing during a scene
    Bathroom play
    Rape for the sake of rape
    Master/slave

Craz

{PLOTS}

Do That Again, and I’ll Cuff You
This would be based off either a detectivexdetective, or a detectivexconsultant style. Either a new detective or a consultant(my character) has been assigned to a homicide detective, and together they have to look into a murder(or possibly some other crime). No particular preferences as to who does what role, though I would like this to have some comedy in it, as well as a lot of innuendo. Alternate settings could be used for this, like modern horror or sci-fi.

Guilty Pleasures-taken, but contact me about this if you want to
The idea for this is an Anita Blake-themed rp, but with a male as the vampire hunter/animator and the major supernatural powers of the city being led by women. It’d involve possibly multiple roles, with the executioner going through the politics of his city. Knowledge of the series isn't particularly required, as this is just inspiration for the idea.

I Wasn't Paying Attention in History Class!
This is a time travel story, about a tourist who, while on vacation somewhere(this is incredibly up to discussion with whomever wants to write this with me) takes a nasty conk on the head. When he wakes up, he finds him in the past. So, if he conks his head while vacationing in England, he could be in anywhere from the old Gaelic tribes to the Elizabethan era to the Victorian age. I'm a history buff, so a lot of time periods and settings would definitely be interesting.

A-Z: The Last Man:craving
So, I've been reading Y: The Last Man, and I would love to do something in the same thread of it, with the entirety of the male race dying-save for one poor bloke. Preferably with original characters, but I'd love to do that sort of post-apocalyptic RP.

Hieroglyphs, Nazis, and a Six-shooter:
So, I’ve been on an Indiana Jones spree lately, and I want to do something in a similar vein. It’s 1942, and World War 2 is in full outbreak. My character is an archaeologist who got drafted into the OSS(Operation of Strategic Services)’s special division, which makes sure that the Axis powers don’t get their hands on world-ending devices. He’d be going around the world, working secret operations. Your character would be his partner, either an American or a member of one of the other Allies(Britain, Russia, a French expatriate, China), and they’d be working together to gather up these artifacts

Zombies!!!: Lay of the Dead:
Too much Left 4 Dead and Zombies!!! The Game does this to a guy. I want to play a zombie SRP, just not too sure about plot. Either two zombie survivors who develop some chemistry, or maybe it's that the undead hordes aren't interested in brains and blood, but something else entirely, if you get my drift. ;)

The Caped Crusader:
So, I would love to do a Batman plot. There is a lot I could do with this, either from a continuation of The Dark Knight or in the dark but more fantastical comic books. I'm open to a lot of ideas on this one.

Oh, We Are So Dead...:
This is intended to be a bit of a Lovecraftian-themed RP. Basically, my character, a psychic investigator, gets a job looking into a disappearance which leads him to a small New England village. However, what he doesn't know is what lies beneath the village, a dark creature that doesn't want his blood, but something else...

Craz

{PAIRINGS}

Pairing ideas(Me x you):
Hunter x Monster(can be vamp, were, demon, anything that comes to mind)
Investigator x Monster
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor
Captive x Noble Lady(medieval or fantasy setting)
Survivor x Zombie(s)
Accidental time traveler x (get creative! Would love to hear some ideas)
Soldier or spy x Nazi woman
Detective x Detective
Detective x Criminal

Fandom Pairings:

Firefly:
Mal x Inara
Simon x Kaylee
Simon x Inara
Wash x Zoe

Castle:
Castle x Beckett

Spider-Man:
Peter(or Spidey) x Black Cat
Spidey x Just about any female villain or hero

Batman:
BatmanxCatwoman
BatmanxPosion Ivy
Robinxany supervillainess

The Dresden Files:
Harry x Murphy
Harry x Susan
Harry x Client
TvHarry x TvBianca

Tomb Raider
Original Male Character x Lara

Buffy/Angel:
Eh, pop me a het idea on this one. I'm open to ideas.

YoungOne

like mostly all of your ideas lol. I like the sci -fi stuff, vamps all that jaz, and the history stuff is cool too. I mostly do stuff on YIM if you ever wanted to do something on there.
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Chat Noir

Dresden Files and Buffyverse appeal to me, however I am off on vacation as of tomorrow so if you're interested in starting something up either when I return or while I am away and have only intermittent Internet access I can start brainstorming some ideas.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

RedEve

I might be interested in your Indiana Jones style plot, can you give me some more details about that one?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Craz

Surrender

Interested in the Apocolypse survivor x apocolypse survivor pairing, if it's open. Pm me, s'il vous plait? :]

sinera

Rofl - was reading "do that again and I'll cuff you!" and wanted to ask you if you'd seen Castle - then got to post 2 and voila! There he is :D

If you have time and are interested, I'd like to hear some ideas on the Castle/Beckett vein (doesn't have to be Castle/Beckett if you have something else in mind)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Beautiful Poison

I have to admit, The Caped Crusader caught my attention. I've loved Batman for a long time. Comics, movies and most of all the animated series a while back. I'd be very interested in this particular one. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to hash out the details if it's still open.   ;D

~ Sal
Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Autumn52

I like the Idea "Do that again, and I'll Cuff you"

I am new to RPing but I do have my O/O page up if you would like to check it out. I also have three thread running currently if you want to check them out to see if my writing style is what you are looking for.  2 of my threads are in the Light Human Solos and 1 is in Extreme Solos.

If you are interested please feel free to PM me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish