Wolf RP

Started by Doncamiel, March 06, 2013, 12:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doncamiel

Looking for anyone interested in RPing with a wolfmorph type character or two, non-adult. Don't really have a set story at this point, would probably be set in an urban fantasy setting.

lindorable

Hi there. My name is Linda. This sounds very interesting to me. My characters are usually very shy, but also very bubbly. I Usually play as a Cat Girl though, so if you would like, I could definately play wolfie. =^w^=
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥

Doncamiel

Sure, if you want! Wouldn't mind cat-girl, or even human if you preferred that, my character doesn't hold the normal canine cat prejudice, heh.

Kulgree

*laughs and nods* Nor mine! Hell, you can be whatever makes you happy.

lindorable

+Giggle softly.+ Alright then. This is my character. She is 20, very shy, and very friendly.

Kulgree

Cute! Then this is mine. Name is still Kulgree, for this anyway. He's 34, right around 6ft tall. Loud, but in a friendly way.

lindorable

Sweet. So how do we want to begin? What is our surroundings? And what are we doing? Hehehe. Sorry for the many questions.

Doncamiel

Heh, I take it then that your character is Linda? Or does she have another name?

Sorry for the near nudity...but it's still PG-13!

My character goes by "Monkling" Her age is kind of hard to make out, adult, but with a youthful attitude. She's close to 5'6'', cheerful and blunt.

Linda, like I said we're looking at urban fantasy. I'm feeling post-apocalyptic....if everyone's down for that. Um...not sure what we're doing, Kul?

Kulgree

How do we feel about meeting at a "market" in the town of Blowby. Several traders hawking wares and such. We three came for supplies to take back to our respective places?

lindorable

That sounds fine with me, I personally have not done this particular type of roleplay, but I'm more than willing to give it a shot. My characters name is Lola. =D

Kulgree

Heh, neither have I! So we'll figure it out together. Monk, you want to start, or shall I?

Doncamiel

*chuckles* Alright, I'll start it up in the Non-Adult Roleplay Sandbox place then and have the link here in a minute.

lindorable

Alright, I'm changing my character, since I just dont feel my kitty girl would fit in very well. This is also Lola, and the wolf behind her is what she morphs into.

Doncamiel

*chuckles* Alright Linda, no worries. Here's the forum. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167608.0

Doncamiel

Hey Linda, don't forget rules mentioned keeping OOC stuff out of the story proper. Anything OOC you can just post here.

lindorable

lindorable

Hey I'm going to go to bed for tonight. Maybe we can pick back up tomorrow?

Doncamiel

No worries Linda, have a good night!

Kulgree

Sounds good to me! See you next time.

lindorable

Hey you guys want to continue where we left off?

Doncamiel

heh of course, though I'll probably be in bed in a little while.
You don't have to ask here, Linda, just post whenever you have the time. That's the advantage of a forum RP, you can post even when no one else is online...so long as it's your turn to post, I guess, heh...

lindorable

Doncamiel

Congrats on the approval Linda! Just hope you haven't forgotten about us in the midst of it, we'd still love to continue the RP with you, if your up for it!

lindorable

Thank you! No no I didn't forget. I work night shifts at pizza hut. I didn't get off of work until late last night and the night before so I was really tired.

lindorable

Congrate Doncamiel and Kulgree on your approval!