Return of the Dark Lord (F for a Tom Riddle/Voldemort)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 14, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

My OC is Harry's twin sister. I worked it so that Zelda was sitting behind Harry in the crib and Harry took the full blast of the curse, protecting his sister from getting a scar or being harmed at all.

A little info on Zelda Lily Potter for you, so you can kinda get to know her a little bit first:

{I can switch pic if you are not a Jennifer Connelly fan}

Schooling: Attended the American school (Dumbledore's idea to avoid Voldemort's followers from knowing there were two Potter children, fearing they might use Harry's love for his sister against him. The two have maintained a discreet constant contact.
Personality: Zelda is a very kind and compassionate young woman, she believes in trying to see the good in everyone, trying anyway... she's not so stupid as to keep trying when there clearly just isn't a single scrap to grasp to. She can have a pretty hot temper when it comes to the people she loves, her twin brother especially as they haven't gotten to have a whole lot of time together, every moment is precious and after nearly losing him in the war with Voldemort... she's always afraid the next auror mission he takes could be the end.

She is incredibly loyal and will never betray or abandon a friend, even when it's the best thing for her, Harry often fears it could be a dangerous quality for her in some situations...

Brilliantly intelligent (though admittedly not as much as Hermione), Zelda loves to read and write, she's always interested in researching a new topic she's never heard of before. Potions, chemistry and alchemy interest her above all other topics, she wants to become a medi-witch one day.

Things she likes:

Cats, the latest wizarding world potion and chemistry magazines, gardening, long walks, the sound of rain on a tin roof, Chinese and Italian food and her favorite flowers are white daisies.

Zelda has just officially moved in to Grimmauld Place with her brother after they had both earned their wizarding school graduate degrees, both of them under the belief that Voldemort is gone and never coming back.

Unfortunately... that is not an accurate assumption...

Loyal Deatheaters... stole the remains of Lord Voldemort and performed numerous experiments on them to try and bring their Dark Lord back to life... they try and fail, try and fail, try and fail... until the unthinkable is done... a young twenty year old Death Eater is convinced to sacrifice himself, his life and his youth to revive the Dark Lord...

Though horrible and forbidden Black Arts... the young life force of the sacrificed Death Eater does revive the Dark Lord... twenty years old and as handsome as he ever was... and he wants vengeance...

{My idea was that he'd go after Harry initially for the typical 'I'm going to kill you' thing... and Zelda gets dragged into it, though in an entirely different way... after all, every Lord needs a Lady ~.^}

It's even possible as well before he begins physically going after them, that Tom might try to reach out psychically to find Harry and finds Zelda first, getting to know her against her will via her dreams... though she cannot give a name to Harry to put to the handsome face chasing her in her dreams as she never saw Voldemort or Tom Riddle before.

It would give her one hell of shock when Harry shows her a picture...