Rog the Rakes ~ Pics, Gifs, & Vids.. Oh Yes ~ *NSFW MARKED*

Started by Rog the Rake, April 14, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

~<~<~<~" This is now and will more then likely always be, a work in progress. I Plan to Update and add often ~>~>~>~

My goal is to use these Pics, Gif's or Vid's to find a few new theads..
I only write in threads not view E-mail or Private Message.
I do use PM and Skype to work things out.. but.. all stories will be done in Threads Only.

Hello~  I prefer my partners to be female and most all of my wants will be for females, however bisexuality is a part of or can be part of the fantasy. I have learned  to enjoy bisexuality specifically when it comes to Futa or Futanaria play. However I can also cross the line when sufficiently tantalized into M/M in threeways, etc.. for one one on one, I prefer the cock to be a strap-on used during pegging by a woman or a futa cock is what turns me on. Some Images can be found below...

*** You can find my On's Off's, by clicking the link below ***

Please, (& Thank You in advance), do not write replies directly to this thread, but instead  Private Message Me.
I only want one or two posts in this main image thread, all of them mine. It helps to cut down on viewers/readers needing to scroll to view. 
Thanks Again .. in advance.

"You will learn that 'Writing as with Love falls into two categories. Extremely Senusual, full of passion, and mixed with romance,
or
Highly Erotic, full of nastiness and mixed with pushing the boundaries.

In then end I work, with who is requesting to write with me, or who I am requesting to write with to achieve the best balance of both."

Oh and if any, any of the pics, gifs, vids etcc catch your eye for any of your threads of yours please feel free to grab them and use them. Spread the enjoyment all around and even if you do not wish to write with me so be it. I will never take anything personally here on 'E' unless someone wants to make it so and then I will report to Moderator as needed.

PICTURES

~ 1St - Males Pics I could write, individual, or part of a set~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please.

***** five star really really want
****   four star want badly
***    three star this tickles my erotic fancy and want to write
**      Want to do with the right person only
*        If we write this thread it MUST be the right person, someone who can enjoy it and allow me to enjoy it as well

Breaking this Down Into - Young Studs, Mouth Watering Middle Aged Men, & Silver Foxes

"The Young Studs"

*** (Clark) Bit of a Country Boy age 17 -20

Clarks MILF/Young Lady Pleasing Cock 6 to 7 inches long 3.4 to 4 thick

** Star -(Andrew & Alexander) Twin Brothers, age 18 to 20

~*~
~*~
"Mouth Watering Middle Aged Men"

~*~
~*~
"Silver Foxes"

*~*
*~*
PICTURES

~ 2nd - Females Pics I would love to write with, individual, or part of a set~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please, and you wish to play HER for me, then let me know.

*        If we write this thread it MUST be the right person, someone who can enjoy it and allow me to enjoy it as well

Various Cougars & Milfs

1st – Bobbie Joe Dupree – Milf or Cougar or Mother so many options.

2nd- Ms. Alexia – Milf or Cougar or Mother so many options

3rd- Miss Andrea – I see this I think school teacher or Mother or Milf

4th-  Mrs. Cleaver – Most Def a Mom or Milf or Cougar oh my..

5th- Mrs. Consuela – Cougar or MILF she needs a good cleaning ..

6th- Lady Jay – MILF for Cougar member of the NRA she loved handling big weapons of all types.

7th – Miss Daisy – MILF or Mom she needs a good tilling of her garden, she keeps it nice and trim.

8th- Mrs. Fitzpatrick Robinson – MILF or MOM or Cougar higher class she is , but she likes to get down and dirty with her boys.

9th – Hope – MILF or Cougar or MOM – Home body that needs some attention at home

There will be more to follow

PICTURES

~ 3rd - All others mostly Fuat or Futanari that is ,
but some other wild or weird as well be it me writing or you writing open for discussion all around~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please.

ANIMATED GIF'S
Some People still call them pics, but moving pics to me thus they deserve there own area

~ 1St - Male Gif's or Gif's focusing on the man mostly. I could write, individual, or part of a set~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please. I also put these in threads now and then.

ANIMATED GIF'S
Some People still call them pics, but moving pics to me thus they deserve there own area

~ 2nd - Females Gifs or Gifs focusing on the female, I would love to write with, individual, or part of a set~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please, and you wish to play HER for me, then let me know. Agaian I add these to threads also now and then.

ANIMATED GIF'S

~ 3rd - All others mostly Fuat or Futanari Gifs there are some other that may be wild or
weird for myself or you or any who enjoy writing, open for discussion all around~

Vids or Video's (May mix Male & Female)

~ 1St - Males Vids or focuse is the male voice etc...  I could write, individual, or part of a set~

I am a country boy at heart, here is a selection of songs song by males. Do not simply blow past this ladies, New Country rock .. well ROCKS!!
***** The Baby One of my favorites of so many level

***** God gave me you, do I really need to say it..?

***** Auston love the song and the idea

**** Let it Go - Christian Kane an actor and singer nuff said

**** Thing of You - From Leverage the TV Show, he was just that good

Vid's or Viedoes (May Mix Male & Females)

~ 2nd - Females Vid's or the focuse is the female or idea from female I would love to write with, individual, or part of a set~
The stars before indicate MY wishing to write, but by all means if you are here and a pic or set tickle your fantasy please, and you wish to play HER for me, then let me know.

Ladies here are some woman singing Country songs OR a collection of vid's about them singing about a Man.

**** Cristian Kane is one of my face claims click here to see him

((Songs By Aqua)) I love to fuck to them, and they can be inspirational for threads

Vid's or Video's Mix Up of all sorts

~ 3rd - All others mostly Fuat or Futanari that is ,
but some other wild or weird as well be it me writing or you writing open for discussion all around~

Whew! done for now and if you made it down here, hoped you enjoyed the show.. as of 04/14/2017 this thread will be light *smiles* but not for long.

*** You can find my On's Off's, by clicking the link below ***

Rog the Rake..