Bookmark Organizing?

Started by Elysian Radiance, July 23, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

Is there anything to organize or categorize bookmarks here on E? Ideally I'd like several categories, but even if I just had an IC/OOC for stories/everything else, I'd be happy.

I know I can't be the only person who wants this lol.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

jouzinka

Depends on when and how you access E (one device or multiple)? It's not possible within E itself, but Ssieth's Greasemonkey script makes it possible, albeit only in one device, I assume.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230790.0
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Beguile's Mistress

As jouzi says there is no way to do it on E.  I have bookmarks on my browser toolbar organized into folders unde a main bookmark folder for E.  The thread titles are listed alphabetically for ease in location.  I only use Firefox for E and if you have learned to sync your browser I think you can travel with your bookmarks available.  Instead I use a remote browser to access when not at my home keyboard.

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Oreo

I use another option, Bookmark Menu. It adds bookmarks in toolbar format for easy access. I have the ones I use multiple times a day, and the rest in the dropdown menu.

Picture of what it looks like

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Peripherie

I do that too Oreo, for E and non-E related things. It is very handy!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore