If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

-thinks how to word it- Uh No!

If I asked you to include the night, would you let eat dinner then? :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

Would you be averse to eating dinner off of each other? >:)

If I was still hungry after dinner, would you give me dessert?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I would drizzle chocolate cream sauce all over Mia's body for a sweet ending to the meal.

If I did that, would you share?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

I will share my heart if you are willing to take it. :P

If I shared my heart, will you keep it safe?

Belle33

Awwwww... I believe I can' handle that.

If I rubs my lips lightly over yours, would you be able to resist kissing me?

Insanityenviesme

No one can, Belle..

If I kissed you, would you kiss back?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I would, indeed.

If I disappeared for a while, would you miss me?

Insanityenviesme

Quite badly, actually..

If I saw you in the distance and just tackled you to the floor in sheer joy, would you kiss me still?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

Shower you with kisses, hun.

If I love another, would you love me still?
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Insanityenviesme

After calling me "hun", how can I not?! ((On a side note, Welcome to E, Aria.. I hope you have fun with the approval process! Good luck!))

If I were jealous, would you love me more?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

(Thank you insanityenviesme. Whew what a long name.  :-) Its fun but I am a bit anxious.)

I've been wanting to make you jealous.

"If I were rich, would you be my boytoy?"
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Insanityenviesme

((-laughs- call me Insanity! And.. Understandable... but I hope you concentrate more on the fun part.. ))
Sorry, love.. I'm no one's boytoy ;p

If I refused, would you be my..uhh.. "girltoy?"
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

How could you refuse? Girltoy needs a boytoy.

If I ran away would you chase after me?

Insanityenviesme

and catch you too ;)

If I caught you, would you want to squirm away from my hold?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

Squirm so hard to see if you'd let me go.

If I play coy would you turn and look at another?

Insanityenviesme

Not when you're squirming against me.. maybe when you're lying breathless after ;)

If I saw through your act, would you drop it?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

Yes if you'd drop your act as well.

If I lie breathless would you notice the blush on my face?

Insanityenviesme

It'd be the first thing I'd notice!

If I kiss your blush, would you blush more?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

I'd be red as a tomato.  :-)

If I turn away to hide tomato face would you laugh?

Insanityenviesme

Nope, I'd make you go even more tomato faced...

If I kept making you blush, would you plot revenge against me?
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

I'd get back with a vengeance and pinch you where it hurts and pleases.

If I fall asleep on you would you remember me?

(sleepy now)

Insanityenviesme

lol.. thats my kind of vengeance..

Of course..

If I wanted to wake you up with a kiss, would you want it to be on your lips? >:)

((Night, Aria!))
Moments of Sanity

Aria Darkenwing

Who wouldn't want to be woken like Sleeping Beauty? :-)

(ran out of questions........zzzzzzzzzz..... g'nyt, insane!)

Insanityenviesme

If I blanked whilst trying to ask you a question, would you laugh at me?
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

No, but then I'd be curious about what you were going to ask me.

If I asked you different questions to see if you could remember what you were going to say or ask, would you get annoyed?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-