Be my tomboy Twin! (F and F)

Started by AithinTheElf, November 26, 2012, 01:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

My name is Jac (Jacqueline) and your name is Jen (Jennifer).  We are two sixteen year old tomboy twins with tall/skinny figures who dress like boys.  We have blue eyes and short, straight brown hair.  Hardly anyone can tell us apart, and people often mistake us for boys.  We hate makeup/dresses and girly things.

We love playing video games, basketball, soccer, and making costumes/cosplay.  We are each others best friends and like to do awesome things like making icecream, filming crazy videos and going on random adventures.  We also are extremely funny and crack lots of jokes, some that only we get!

Though we sometimes bicker, we get along like two of a kind and have loads of fun together!  This rp will be funny, awesome, random and creative as our everyday lives. XD

JiJi Nanoya

I love this plot. Let me know if your still looking for someone to roleplay with.
You saved me from my sorrow,
Restored my rightful name.
I praise your deeds through song,
My soul; forever yours it shall remain

♡She☆Her☆Hers♡

AithinTheElf

You're the only one so far.  Still interested? :D

JiJi Nanoya

Without a shadow of a doubt. This will be an awesome Rp.

♡She☆Her☆Hers♡

AithinTheElf

Cool!  I'll make the thread and then post the link here. xD

MadnessChi1d

Are Jen and Jac only children, because I enjoy family based RP's and would love to join. Perhaps an older sibling who works in the military, or a cousin with a birthday uncannily close to theirs. Let me know asap, I'm a bit impatient.

AithinTheElf

Unfortunately I don't think this site allows kids even in the non adult roleplays...I could be wrong but I don't wanna risk it, so I made the twins 16 years old with playful, silly childish personalities.  You'd be more than welcome to join as a friend/cousin/older sibling!  I posted the link so feel free.

MadnessChi1d

>.< who said anything about kids... And I think that rule is for the 18+ part of the site...

AithinTheElf

Well you asked if they were children..?  Hm..that could be the case but I would ask first to be sure. :P

MadnessChi1d

No, being 'only children' would mean they didn't have siblings. It's usually not used in plural form.

JiJi Nanoya

Woot. Excited. My post is up as well. :)

♡She☆Her☆Hers♡