Will You Be My Teacher? (Female Seeking Male or Female)

Started by Shay, July 26, 2010, 02:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

Hello there, I'm Shay! It's very nice to meet you. I'm brand spanking new to role playing and while I realize this virgin status is probably quite a drawback to most (my apologies!) I am very eager to learn and would be incredibly grateful if someone was willing to take on the role of being my teacher. I am currently open to almost anything (since I have yet to discover what I do and don't like) and would be ready and willing to try most things as long as you are patient with me. I know I am not interested in scat or extreme violence but besides that I am willing to experiment. Here are a few things I've always wanted to try...

Grand Duchess Anastasia and either her English tutor or her younger brother Alexei
A vampire and his/her human slave
A politician's daughter who is blackmailed into doing things with her fellow students or teachers
A correction's officer and one of their charges in a sadomasochistic relationship (German film Verfolgt anyone?)

Thanks to everyone for reading this! Feel free to respond here or email me at anytime.
Love,
Shay

Nathan Malreaux

Welcome to E and to roleplaying me dearie!

I'd be happy to 'train' you, be it the art of roleplaying or that of being a dutiful slave to a dominating master.

Send me a PM if you'd like to discover yourself with me.

Sincerely.
Nathan Malreaux

anne sophie

Hello and welcome to E like me you are new around here,

I would be interested into trying it out with you, you can see my O/O to see if it suits you. I love to write and I love RP, if you haven't found someone yet, PM me.

Take care.