Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

Even though I am not back full time I am considering making a second. What is wrong with me? ;~;

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Starcry on June 11, 2015, 05:21:59 AM
Even though I am not back full time I am considering making a second. What is wrong with me? ;~;

In MMO terms you'd be considered an Altoholic.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Inari

In that case I probably need to make a thread or something where I make characters for people to have! ;~;

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Starcry on June 11, 2015, 06:46:36 AM
In that case I probably need to make a thread or something where I make characters for people to have! ;~;

So from an Altoholic to a character pimp
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Top Cat

It's time to join Altoholics Anonymous, Starcry. Otherwise, this time next year, you could very well be... cosplaying.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Inari

Quote from: Top Cat on June 11, 2015, 11:25:21 AM
It's time to join Altoholics Anonymous, Starcry. Otherwise, this time next year, you could very well be... cosplaying.
Too late. I already cosplayed a futa for a hentai panel I was hosting at a anime convention. ;~;

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Starcry on June 11, 2015, 05:20:57 PM
Too late. I already cosplayed a futa for a hentai panel I was hosting at a anime convention. ;~;

I think i love you lol
[Floatright]
[/float]

Top Cat

Quote from: Starcry on June 11, 2015, 05:20:57 PM
Nooooo! Not only cosplaying, but hentai cosplaying! You degenerate monster!

That's a paddlin'!
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Mellific

Is there any way that I can progress the scene where Finn picks up Timmy?

Do we need to have everyone post their characters getting into the car and accompanying him on the ride?

O/O | A/A | MM

Top Cat

The only person we're waiting on, I think, is Reaper's character, Aderia. I'd waggle a stern finger at Reaper, except my phone just died. Finished a round of a game that I started three hours ago, had it show me all the rewards, then went, "Power 0%!" for a split-second, and everything went dark.

I think it lies to me about the remaining power level now and then. Especially with this game. =¬_¬=
O/O / Story Seeds

Mellific

Aah, I see. I'm thinking that after Finn picks up Timmy, I might just make him an NPC character for anyone to play, as he's needed...

And as for Ami, I guess I'm going to have to drop her.

I'm really sorry to do this (and I promise I won't leave until Timmy's picked up, so that we don't have to work around finding yet another chauffeur to deal with that scene), but my muse is just not in this game. I joined it a bit too quickly, and I ended up biting off more than I could chew. I currently have way more games running than I can actually handle, so I deeply apologize, but I do think I need to bow out of here, too.

O/O | A/A | MM

Timidity

I can take over one of your roles if you want and double up, I just don't think I can take both and handle three separate characters. Up to you and TC though. :3
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Mellific

I don't mind! Finn probably isn't a necessary character to keep around, other than when he's needed. Unless someone wanted to pick him up. So, that was why I figured he could be an NPC.

TC is welcome to write my characters off in whatever way works for the story. I completely understand and won't complain about the post. I'll do it myself if that's easier. Whatever works.

O/O | A/A | MM

Timidity

Hmm, I guess we'll see what TC says. x3 I'm fine taking over female or make role, so I'll see which one he would like to have taken over. If he even wants that at all. It's sad to see you go, although I understand the circumstances completely.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Mellific

Yeah, waiting for TC, too.

Thanks for understanding. I'm sad to go as well, but I appreciate that you guys understand.

O/O | A/A | MM

Top Cat

If you are fine with other people taking over your characters, Mellific, I'm fine with transferring them. I want people to play characters that they want to play, not try to fill niches that they think are needed. If we're going to be stuck with NPC drivers, that's fine - we don't need someone playing that personality if they don't want to. Likewise for the nurse, although I think the nurse has more possibilities, group-wise, than the driver*. Both can be handled off-screen with assumed-to-be-there NPCs in a pinch.

I'm sorry you're leaving, but it is what it is. Better to play games and stories that you're enjoying, rather than try to force a continued activity in something that isn't carrying your interest. That can result in overall burnout, resulting in less story writing all around.

* If it were my choice, I'd prefer for someone to either take over Ami or make a new nurse or doctor; that role has many storyline and sub-storyline possibilities. Driver/chauffeur isn't as story-critical, which is a plus for whoever is playing them - they have a lot of free time to goof off. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Timidity

Well I read over both, and each seem pretty easy to play. Granted my style won't match Mel's, So I don't know if that'll be a problem with anyone she has/is role playing with.

Otherwise, I don't mind taking the spot for Ami. It saves me the hassle of having to making a whole new sheet. x3
Le Musings

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Mellific

Thanks, once again, for understanding. I really don't mind if someone wants to take over either character. Personally, I believe it would be easier to keep Finn around as a chauffeur, maybe even giving him less personality than I've given him, so that he's more 'in the shadows' and can be used as needed. As TC said, he's not someone who will need to be used a lot.

Either character should be easy enough to play, though picking up in the middle of a scene (especially a sex scene) might be a bit of a challenge. But you're more than welcome to do so! And it's definitely easier than making a whole new character sheet, as well. Not to mention, that scene is going on with Hati, who's a terrific partner :3

I wish you all the best with this game and all of your future writing endeavors - I hope to see you all around. Thank you so much for the opportunity, it was a lot of fun!

O/O | A/A | MM

AndyZ

We all have stuff come up, Mellific.  Thanks for being responsible about it, and I hope to see you again ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Mellific

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Okay guys, guess that's it for me.

Ja ne~

O/O | A/A | MM