Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Flowery words from a naughty man of the cloth, don't you think?
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Madame Professor

Smiles at the lovely Peccavi's words, blowing her a gentle kiss.

Raises an eyebrow at Derwaysh, Anti-priest? I'm afraid my classes aren't so narrow as all that. Though, I could certainly make room for you, darling.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Peccavi

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 19, 2014, 11:03:57 PM
But if I leave, I'll be all by my lonesome, m'lady Pecavvi. Unless you're willing to accompany me? I play wicked guitar and sing praises aplenty when not engaged in the bloodthirsty feud of scribbly-gender dominance.

Hmmm. Well we don't wish for you to be lonely. Perhaps you should ally yourself with the fairer sex for the duration of the battle. That way, you won't be lonely and I do not have to give up the lovely Madame's side.

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 19, 2014, 11:07:12 PM
Ah dear Peccavi.  Can I not tempt you from your sorority of loveliness for a time?    As a humble priest I can offer you little outside of the pleasure of my company, some champagne, a few strands of red silk and a fondness for sharing civil war letters.  But if its enough, I'd never hesitate to share with you.

Oooh and quite the tempting offer, Priest. If nothing else, you have made me lose a bit of momentum as I recall such intriguing intimacies.

Slips close to Midori to press a kiss to her cheek, welcoming her back from her brief absence. She then moves towards the Madame to steal a kiss that hangs upon pretty pink lips instead of the air.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

Heads Will Roll- Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Dedicated to all the gentlemen who have fought this battle valiantly, to no avail.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Vill

Sorry was off doing more important things than counting to 1,000  ;)

Derwaysh

Would I have to perform extra nicely, m'lady Professor... to get a shot at one-on-one tutoring? I am well mannered and driven, I also ascertain m'lady is well sated, with my academic performance that is.

If I join your side, m'lady Peccavi would you all be nice for a change? xD

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Fabjuth

Gee, I get pulled into an MMO for a few hours to mediate an interpersonal dispute and the guys start loosing ground...

See you folks in the morning!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Divine Tenacity

Vill

Derwaysh

A/A

Peccavi

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM

Gasps!

We are always nice! Unless, by nice, you mean pushing the number in your favor... Then, no. ;)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

Lies and slander: slanderous lies.

Divine Tenacity

Madame Professor

Quote from: Peccavi on February 19, 2014, 11:12:45 PM
Hmmm. Well we don't wish for you to be lonely. Perhaps you should ally yourself with the fairer sex for the duration of the battle. That way, you won't be lonely and I do not have to give up the lovely Madame's side.

Oooh and quite the tempting offer, Priest. If nothing else, you have made me lose a bit of momentum as I recall such intriguing intimacies.

Slips close to Midori to press a kiss to her cheek, welcoming her back from her brief absence. She then moves towards the Madame to steal a kiss that hangs upon pretty pink lips instead of the air.

Hmmm, yes. I quite like this plan. What do you say Derwaysh?

She smiles behind the kiss, pressing her lips firmly against Peccavi sweet full ones.

Quote from: Vill on February 19, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
Sorry was off doing more important things than counting to 1,000  ;)

It's perfectly alright, Vill. Besides, we are counting to negative one thousand, darling. Winks

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 19, 2014, 11:15:25 PM
Would I have to perform extra nicely, m'lady Professor... to get a shot at one-on-one tutoring? I am well mannered and driven, I also ascertain m'lady is well sated, with my academic performance that is.

Of course, of course. Hmmm, well, I certainly don't reward good behavior. But if you are as well mannered as you claim, then I don't see where there would be an issue.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Derwaysh

I'll need more assurance than that, m'lady Peccavi. I have had terrible experience so far... xD

In that case I shall put on my bad airs, Madame Professor. Are there extra credit tasks for making certain the teacher is well looked after?

A/A

Divine Tenacity

-pulls the ladies into a cuddle puddle-

Mmm, soft...

Bedroom Lazarus

be led not into temptation Derwaysh, for there in lies the danger of subversion and falling for all the devil's works.  Be faithful to thine own gender.

Madame Professor, Peccavi, Midori Sadi. 

All lovely, all tantalizing and everyone of them a succubus who will lay claim to your soul

I shall protect you brothers.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

B.L.'s unwavering devotion always makes me laugh: but in a "get 'em, comrade," way.

Peccavi

Snuggles with the Madame and Midori, slipping an arm around each temptress' waist.