Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

Lolli has vanquished the Chocolate monster!  Hooraaaaaaaaaay! *and all the Ewok minions cheer*

Um...by any chance, did you save any Chocolate monster for me? XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

How about we switch things up here in the ol' Shack? Chocolate phallus for you, Saber. NO MORE BLUE PENIS! -stomps foot and makes a face, as if to say "I mean it!" -
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

But...but I never said ANYTHING about a blue penis!  And...*holds up the...interesting...piece of Chocolate monster that she gave him*...what am I supposed to do with a big Chocolate phallus, anyway?

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

I was simply tired of hearing of "blue penis" everywhere, not just here. And duh! You eat it.
-pulls up a chair and sits, elbows on her knees, chin resting on her fists with an interested expression in front of Saber-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Um...so...I have to put the Chocolate monster's penis...

...in my...mouth...? *eyes the thing suspiciously*

Lolli

-waves hand forward, as if to say "Get on with it, then." and scoots closer-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Um...um...er...*stares at it for a moment* Um, hello there...uh...

*glances up at Lolli, looking a bit uncertain*  Are you sure it's safe to eat?

Lolli

Perfectly safe. It's been "checked" for certain.. uhm.. deformities and diseases. Trust me, it's fine. Creamy filling and everything! -suggestive wink-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

You mean...cream filling...like a twinkie?

...*long pause, as he thinks this all over*...

...I LOVE TWINKIES! *wolfs down the giant Chocolate monster penis, without a second thought.  It's not until he finishes that a look of horror passes over his face, and he grimaces as if he's about to lose his lunch.*

Um...something in that proverbial twinkie doesn't quite taste right...

saberblue

*While chaos ensues in the other end of the lodge, one of the Ewok minions, having grown impatient with Saber's neglect of the Ewok tribe, lounges on a sofa and realizes that there's a fully-equipped HDTV sitting in the shack's center that nobody's touched since its construction.

"Hmmm..." mumbles the little critter, who proceeds to turn it on with haste.  He gapes in horror at what comes next.*

Robot Chicken Star Wars Clips 3

NOTE: Sorry, guys...I'll try not to make a habit of putting random Youtube poop here.  I just saw this clip and almost laughed my guts out.  I just thought you might get a kick out of this. XD

That...and I suppose it changes the subject from armor-clad idiots devouring Chocolate phalluses...for which I doubly apologize.  XD

snow

oooo saber cing you eat that kind of turned me on a little
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

aww I missed saber eating the Chocolate Phallus. Quick make another I want to see this. *pulls out camera* and oh saber I will get that speeder, I am the speeder thief,ne.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

NO!  No more Chocolate phalluses, I beg thee all!

saturnschild

Oh saber please, *puppy dog eyes*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and drinks and leaves the special boxes* 

Well, I guess this will be the only place on E to get my special goodies anymore.  It seems I'm not allowed to leave them in the Doormat anymore.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

*snuggles Snow* nobody loves us no more...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

no no don't say that. I was busy today looking for a new apartment, but but right now I am here.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*hugs MzNurse and snow*  Fear not, dear friends. ^^  You'll always have a home at the shack.  And goodies will always be welcome here!

Satnslillgrl

Quote from: MzNurse on April 04, 2009, 11:29:29 AM
*restocks all the goodies and drinks and leaves the special boxes* 

Well, I guess this will be the only place on E to get my special goodies anymore.  It seems I'm not allowed to leave them in the Doormat anymore.

Why can't you leave them in the Doormat?
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

snow

Satnslillgrl

Yeah, I went and read that after I asked.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Oh, yes!  Goodies for the shacklings!  *dances*

saturnschild

oooo dance party *starts dancing with saber*

Ons and Offs saturn