Seeking Literate Female - Always accepting (New Craving) **Edited**

Started by Hawkril, March 20, 2008, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkril

Craving Full Moon

Well, seeing as how I am new here, I have a craving I haven't been able to fulfill yet, I usually try responding to a post more than once a day, given my partner is here.  Just so everyone knows, I prefer roleplaying with females, I'm more comfortable with that, but I no longer wish to accept roleplays from males anymore.

I'm also curious in hearing new ideas that aren't of my own...perhaps someone else could entertain me too with some of theirs as long as they involve some of the things I'm interested in.

These are only a few ideas, I am open to more though, please don't be afraid to message me, I'm also willing to look at other plots as well.  The ones that are striked out are ones I'm no longer interested in.

Story Driven:

The Apprentice - A grand wizard has finally decides to train a pupil in the arcane arts, but there's an even bigger problem with that, this person has no magic talent at all, how can a warrior train to be something as aspiring as a magician.  The wizard believes there's a hidden potential that the warrior doesn't know she possesses, but in the meantime, seems too stubborn to learn anything, so the wizard may have to beat her into submission before accepting the training.  As for the rest of the story, well, we can throw in our own things as we go along, I don't want to be the only one coming up with a plot.  Of course, you can choose the class of your own character if you wish, I'm quite flexible. =)

A Full Moon - A newly-changed werewolf is on the rampage, with the new full moon, he can wreak as much havoc as he wants, but his docile nature prevents him from even showing his face.  Looking for a pack to call his own, and home, even if it's just with one other person, perhaps even changing an unwelcoming person into one of his own kind.  Then eventually she warms up to him, or  has to teach him the ways of how to become a werewolf, as he is just like a new-born pup, hungry, as well as having eternal unrest while being unable to control his transformation when the full moon had come out.  The hunger within his being led him to slaughtering his own family, feasting on their entrails before coming out of the sensation of his new power to realize he's alone in the world now.

The Book of Elysiul -  There was said to be a book that would grant the user immense powers, if they had the nerve to actually sacrifice 100 virgins to the said god that had created the book.  Even with all those sacrifices, no good would come, as any of those who had obtained the power, were quickly turned to stone once all the power had been used up...there was only so much the book could do.  Rumor had it that this was just the copy of the original.  While the original remained deep in the bowels of the Earth somewhere in a distant cave, perhaps leading to an ancient culture many thought was extinct, but there is one who is willing to do anything to retrieve the real book to see what lies inside it, if the copy is actually true.  Even with this adventure-oriented storyline, there could be a lot more twists we could add, to divert them to finding the book along the way. =)

Summoning Gone Wrong:  Traditional succubus story with loads of transformation for any female who wishes to play one with me.  Basically, a summoner ends up bringing a succubi into our world, but he accidentally tethers his soul to her own so she can't return to hell without actually killing him.  Although he's also put a binding spell on him so that whatever damage she does to herself she basically does to him too, and vice versa.  So it would be a hateful relationship at first, but over time they would open up.  Perhaps come to a compromise about working together and finding a solution to this problem, however, there are a few other succubi in hell that have heard of her failure.  Now, Satan rewards those well for anyone who fails and I'm thinking a lot of other succubi and incubi come after her leading to lots of threesomes of some sort.  You must be willing to play multiple characters for this one, but I will play only the males.  I could play some of the females if convinced to.
My ONs and OFFs can be found here :  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13662.0

Elohim

The second and third ideas both kind of interest me.

Hawkril

Hmmm...well, I would be up for doing either, but that's where my downfall comes in as I like being rather indecisive.  I'd probably be more inclined to try out "Your Desire Granted"
My ONs and OFFs can be found here :  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13662.0

Elohim

Give me a bit of time to see if I have enough time to essentially run a game then,  I'm not entirely sure to be truthful.  I've been kind of scatter brained as of late.

Hawkril

That's perfectly fine with me, and just send me a PM whenever you're ready to try it then if you want to, I honestly don't mind if you don't wish to do it.

Hawkril

New game I'm willing to try that's up there now. :)

Hawkril

I should probably post that I'm now going to revamp that list, and to get a full list of my kinks just go to my profile then look at my ons and offs there.  Not only that I've improved quite a bit, I can provide at least 3-4 paragraphs per post, even during sexual content.

Hawkril

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - The fear of long words.

Hawkril

Quote from: Hawkril on March 20, 2008, 07:03:32 PM
Well, seeing as how I am new here, I have a craving I haven't been able to fulfill yet, I usually try responding to a post more than once a day, given my partner is here.  Just so everyone knows, I prefer roleplaying with females, I'm more comfortable with that, but I can -try- roleplaying with a male who is willing to play a female character.

1. Requiem of the Night
In the small town called Haven, a bustling town full of activity and the common street thugs, but a majority of thieves live within this town, assaulting every women within site.  Of course, within this town of vaguely a thousand people resides a vampire.  A bar maid within this tavern will find one night could become an eternity if she doesn't choose right, for the thieves decide to make a visit towards the bar.  Yet these thieves mysteriously disappear one night after hearing of the women being taken in the night, their corpses nowhere in site as if they had established a fright for the night-walker that appeared just recently.  Now causing the only vampire within Haven to doubt he was the only one, having another out there feeding on possible victims, while he was a regular at the one tavern, and this bar maid's life would be changing soon enough after she was done her shift.

2.  Your Desires Granted
A Rubik's cube, an enslaved genie waiting to be freed for over a century, having waited so long, an office worker sitting in his cubicle one day unwittingly solves the puzzle.  Forever pleasures await this lucky man as she can grant any three wishes of erotic nature, but only if they strictly apply to the sexual nature of the genie's origins.  Chris's life is about to change completely, and not only is he going to drag his sexual life into chaos, but the forces he encounters might make him terrified.

3.  An Eternity of Restlessness.
The god of lust has become quite bored of attending his own kingdom, having grown accustom to all the remarks about him being plaintive as well as boring.  Eros was already living in a world where he had been betrayed and human's were like playthings to him now, he no longer needed a sentient place called love.  Even though Cupid would curse him for eternity.  Setting his eyes on Earth, the God of Lust, now looked for a soul mate of a different variety, one that would enjoy him twisting them to his own design, be it a strange tiger anthro to a beautiful harpy.  Oh yes, he was taking a twist on the mythological side of his power, perhaps this targeted women would also enjoy it more than she thinks.  Not knowing she would be a target at all...except the woman he's choose is a mystery, perhaps the most beautiful in existence to him.  A perfect hour-glass figure, beautiful full lips, blue eyes, long dark-brown hair, and a tiny waist.  A figure that would make any man jealous instantly especially with an instant hard-on.

4.  An angel stricken down from heaven, for being falsely accused of taking a drink from what is rightfully known as the fountain of 'youth'. At least in heaven that's what they had called it, and this angel has been cast down upon earth to be marked as a fallen for the days to come. The angel had been framed by his only friend, which he had immediately slain upon the holy grounds themselves.
Having given the explanation of his friend having taken a drink from it, he soon found himself charged with a two hundred year sentence to Earth as a fallen unless he could righteously redeem himself before-hand. During the futile struggle up above, a portal opened from Hell releasing a cunning shadow-demon, eager to transport the fallen to it's master.  Eventually, the fallen angel realizes he's not the only one out there, eventually stumbling across another like himself with a different story.  A female that he had seen in heaven not only a week before, and something wasn't connecting here.

Aside from the common-place threat rising with the shadow demon, there was an even darker purpose behind Hell's plans, little did this male fallen angel know how much friends could come back from the dead to literally give you hell.

5.  Why is it that there are so many disbelievers about wishing wells out there?  Well this one in particular will grant your wish...for a price, one lucky man or unlucky however you may look at it, may have made the worst wish of his life.  Of course, we'd have to roleplay this idea out and see what kind of mistake he would make, while perhaps talking with his best friend he hasn't seen since he was perhaps just a kid.  Then when they meet up, realize how much she's grown into such a beautiful women, there are many ways this could go, but the coin he has can only be used to make one wish.

6.  Modern setting, this one will occur perhaps in a random store, but in it there is a remote control said to control anyone's desires or mold them underneath your own fingertips for your own pleasure.  Eventually, whoever happens to find this relic will be granted ultimate power and if used in the correct hands, will be able to obtain eternal pleasure.  Of course, this one is more smut-based, and doesn't have much thought behind it like some of the others.  My character happens to find it, and then eventually uses it on some woman in the store, your character perhaps as if testing it out, until finally he ends up having her do whatever he wants.  Then we can work on a plot from there, and perhaps have it escalate into something more if you want it more story driven before it ends up as a smut-fest.

7.  School was just not the same as it used to be, with the teacher always having to give a certain student detention just to get to her, and perhaps eventually black-mail her into being his pet.  Having to bend the rules of the entire school and finally getting her to comply to his wishes, and has a few potions he wishes to test out on her since he teaches the science class at the college where he attends against her will of course.

These are only a few ideas, I am open to more though, please don't be afraid to message me, I'm also willing to look at other plots as well.  The ones that are striked out are ones I'm no longer interested in.

Story Driven:

1.  An alchemist, known as Silas, is searching for an impossible antidote for his mother in the world of Ragshard, and this one will be set in a medieval time in it's age.  With swords and sorcery, having all that fun stuffy too, perhaps a technological twist on things as well, to make it so that it's like sorcery versus machines.  Either way, magic rules in this one, as this alchemist is trying to find a cure for his ill mother that had been diagnosed with an incurable disease since the age of four he had known about it.  Eagerly taking up alchemy at the young age of 10, and was already an apprentice by the time he turned twelve, almost just like his father.  Of course he was searching for his father the same time he set off to find this cure, and needed to do ten impossible tasks to acquire the potion that would save his mother's life.  Little did he know of the dire consequence of using such a potion or how treacherous the journey might be, it would test his wits, and everything he would ever need to know about his potions would have to stay with him.  Now he's at least twenty one years of age, and acquiring the grand master alchemist title involves him having traveled the world....as well as doing something remarkable to mark him as a grand master.  Right now he's only in the approval stage at the academy where he trained, and is very loyal to them, if you ever cross him, don't get in the way of his poison vials or his transformation ones either.  Of course, who's not to say he doesn't like a nice romp now and then?  I'm looking for this to be more story driven though, if anyone's interested at all please message me anytime.  I can do this anywhere.

thrill

The 3rd idea sounds very interesting...which means I am interested in that if you are still looking to roleplay that one

Hawkril

Hmm...I'm quite surprised I've got this many responses, and not at the same time, I'd be willing to do it with you, of course I already have one going, I don't mind starting up another one of the same variety, just haven't got around to crossing it out.

Hawkril

New Plot added
Craving Scientist x Experiment - The Scientist will be played by me, after taking an interest in his new-found project, took a wolf out of the woods, and is still doing tests on it.  (May contain bestiality, furry, transformation, and breast growth.)

Hawkril

Sorry, not a bump, more like updating this.