I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

I love Allucard cause he dosnt get that the glittery safe kind of dark brooding monster, are the ones that will land him the most chicks.

I love Davina cause shes calling Alucard on it..

And I love Clock work , cause Agatha Heterodyne Girl Genius is awesome.

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

I love Davina cause she was the first person I fooled she just doesn't like to admit it.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

:-[... I got nothing, he did fool me... I love Al because he can only hold his end of the game up for a short amount of time.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

I love Davina cause she can outlast me and my tricks.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Al because he at least tried to learn something from me

ClockworkShadow

I love Mos cause I can't believe he compared me to an award winning comic book figure <3

I love Al cause I quite dislike Twilight, and apparently so does he.

I love Davina cause she's such good friends with Al, and they have an awesomely playful relationship.

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Davina

I love Clock because she thinks we are playing...

Alucarddalv

I love Davina for pointing out peoples flaws.

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Al because he doesn't think he has any

Alucarddalv

I love Davina cause it doesn't stop her from trying to point them out.

Does not sparkle.....

Prefect Mos

I love Alucard for the cute way he curiously looks outside of his closet.

I love Davina, cause shes whos with me, as Alucard voyeurs.

Davina

I love Mos because he doesn't care that Al's watching and so neither do I

Alucarddalv

I am not inside the closet...I am the bed....And i love Davina cause she is light enough not to squish me...

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love that Al has obviously lost his mind.

Alucarddalv

I love the fact Davina thinks she still has a mind to lose....

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

I love Al because he has such delusions of grandure

Alucarddalv

I love Davina cause she is addicted to these games and isn't doing her house work...*evil grin*

Does not sparkle.....

Davina

Davina

I love Al for helping to keep me from getting up and hurting myself further by cleaning my house.

Alucarddalv

I love Davina for finally admitting that she hurts her self when she cleans.

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

I love you three for making me giggle so much <3

A/A

o_O

Alucarddalv

Still loves clock for hating twilight....

Does not sparkle.....

ClockworkShadow

I love Al for being more like the wicked antihero from the Hellsing anime than anything else she can think of.

A/A

o_O

Prefect Mos

Loves Clock cause the sound of gears laughing is delightful.

Loves Alucard, cause I think that he was rooting for Jacob, despite being on team Edaward.