A few Ideas...

Started by MagicalPen, November 19, 2006, 06:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Read on if you are willing for a slower paced game (and not a once-a-day game). I'll post at least 2 - 3 times a week at the least, and more often depending on what time of day it is etc. The good news is that i wont be leaving the country until march (and only for a week) so my posting schedule shouldnt get too far off. But anyways, i'm looking for some one who wont get pissed off if i dont post for a few days.

So i have a few ideas, some old some new. Some could require more then one player (if there are enough interested) but others will be truly one-on-one.

Also, here are some definitions by what i meanas to setting:

Fantasy: Minotaurs, Humans, Elves, etc
Medieval: Humans, Humans, Humans, circa 1400's
Modern: Contemporary Settings and Humans

1: Setting: Fantasy/Medieval
Demonic Desires      An imprisioned Demon is unwittingly set free by [witch(es)/wizardess(es)/villager(es)/Heiress(es)]. Having been imprisoned for several hundred years, he has certain appetites he wants satisfied before reclaiming his lost kingdom.
      THIS COULD BE A ONE ON ONE OR A 'THREESOME'

2: Setting: Fantasy/Medieval/Modern
Un/Willing Incest      A [father/brother/stepfather/stepbrother] has the hots for his [daughter/sister/stepmother/stepsister] which are reciprocated one evening when they find themselves alone in their large house/mansion on a warm summers eve. Perhaps the sister/mother seduces the male. Another idea for this is that they meet in a bar, not knowing that they are related (step-siblings/parents) due to biological parents being divorced and moving. Only after the deed is done do they discover the truth.

3:Setting: Modern
Hots for the Teacher/Student A male [teacher/student] is seduced by a female [student/teacher] in the classroom after class, during the tutoring session. Additionally, their could be two female teachers/students in on the action/after-class tutoring.

4:Setting:Modern(ish)
Forbidden Love Set during a fictional battle during WWII, a German Soldier finds himself with a Female Russian Soldier. But they are both trapped/being hunted for desertion by own side/or something else. Cold Russian Winter surrounds them.

Well, thats all i can think of now. Either respond to this thread, or send me a PM with further suggestions, interest, etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Any takers other then those who contacted me already?

I can flesh my ideas out a little more in-depth-ly if that is what is needed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

AmberMK

I'd be interested in option one...  We could flesh things out as we go if you wanted.  And though I like to post once a day, I definitely don't mind a slower pace.  I can be patient!   :D

MagicalPen

Sounds good! Shoot me a PM with some of your ideas for the game and we'll go from there!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Muse

::Raises hand for option one.::

If you don't mind males playing female charecters, that is. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MagicalPen

Hey -

Sorry, some one already beat you to it.

I think for now this will be all i can handle (have at least one for each option) though i'll keep you in mind for the future.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Muse

All right, too bad.  Most of my favorite writing partners around here are so much faster than I...  *Sighes* 

Have fun, though.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)