What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Creme colored blouse with brown throwover with floral pattern, black pencil skirt, black, opaque tights, knee-high, black boots with 4" heel and underneath red underwear set with white floral pattern.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

Grey leggings, a black NaNoWriMo t-shirt, and a long grey jumper with little cat faces printed on it. Also butterfly stud earrings.

ChefofDreams

I just got a tuggy for my birthday so just that and a smile.
Slowly it burns.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks, a cream long-sleeved silk blouse and a v-neck pull over sweater in a cream color, black loafes for now and fuzzy socks and fur-lined boots for going home

Rel Mayer

I'm wearing my hammer pants! (Not really)

I think they're called joggers, but they're pattered like rainbow paint splatters. Super bright and colorful (one of my favorite pieces of clothing). Wearing it with a simple black top with a low v-neck and a blue tank underneath. Wore my hair down and messy today. Glossy pink lipstick and silver eyeliner under my puppy-dog eyeliner style.

Tribal patterned Vans shoes and some gray and darker gray striped shocks.

I'm all about clashing patterns. It's kinda my thing.

Livrainbows

Thrift store jeans, thrift store tank top and an old old hoodie... high class attire.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, white long-sleeved silk blouse and a dark red blazer with black buttons, and black loafers with fuzzy socks and fur-lined boots for going home cause it's colder that a witch's hoo-ha out there today!

AmberStarfire

A mismatched collection of things. A blue fluffy cardigan, a black nightie, black leggings beneath it, pink, white and black striped socks. Pink butterfly earrings, and cling film taped to the tattoo I just got. :P

Beguile's Mistress

Got more frigid weather that will dictate fuzzy socks and warm boots for heading home and in the office it's a black business suit with pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a red silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A tan/coral camisole top (with one strap pulled down so it doesn't rub on my healing tattoo) and charcoal grey leggings. I have the same butterfly earrings on I've had on for a while.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray coat with a chalky white pinstripe, a red pocket square and a skinny red scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A green peasant top with pearly buttons, a black 3/4-sleeved top over that, with a large v neck (both tops make it easy to move them off my healing tattoo), and a dark blue straight knee-length skirt. My hair's tied back in a ponytail with a black band.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green sleeveless dress with a straight skirt and round neck, black jacket with 3/4-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit, fitted jacket and straight skirt, white silk blouse with a matching bow at the throat, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

At the moment a loose, stretchy but pretty bright orange top over charcoal grey leggings. My hair's ponytailed with a black band, and I'm wearing tiny silver fox earrings I ordered off Ebay from China.

WyldRanger

Tonight, it is the usual PJs of black sweatpants, white tshirt and black socks ;D

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a black nightie now with black lace in a v neck.

VioletPanda

Jeans and a button up blouse. No work uniform today!
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

The Dark Raven

Jeans and a t-shirt...as comfy as I can get.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

AmberStarfire

A really big purple top over a black skirt with gold horizontal stripes. Little silver fox earrings.

My sister sent me the top from Australia but I think she either wanted to make 100% sure it would fit me or didn't account for sizing differences between the countries to some extent, so I could literally fit into this top twice without stretching it much. It's big and comfy though.

Bliss

A black Circlet Press t-shirt over a mid-calf-length pleated blackwatch-patterned skirt.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks and a black sweatshirt with multicolored embroidery around the neck and down the sleeves to make it dressy so I can get my bandaged hand through the armhole and the straps of my sling don't snag my good clothes and black loafers on my feet.

Beguile's Mistress

Gray slacks and a white cardigan over a pink sleeveless blouse with navy flats - the cardigan went on easily over the bandaged hand. :-)

AmberStarfire

A green dip-dyed fitted t-shirt (it's darker green at the top and lighter green at the bottom) over black leggings.

I'm wearing a black hair band (hair tied up into a bun) and sterling silver fox earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress, beige stockings and beige heels