Pokemon: End Game 2.0 (Redo)

Started by Wolfy, December 20, 2014, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Pokemon. A word Synonymous with both Love and Power. The Pokemon world as we know it today hasn't always been like this. Arceus, the creator of all, came into being millions of years ago, hatching from a single egg at the creation of the universe. It then divided it's power and created three Pokemon, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. These Pokemon were gifted the ability to control time, space, and anti-matter respectively. Giratina was banished to the Distortion world for being to powerful, and after creating the universe, Dialga and Palkia also left to their own dimensions. Arceus then created Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf, who gave the universe the concepts of Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge, bestowing them upon all creatures, both human and Pokemon. From this, the Pokemon world was created, and Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza came into being, creating the seas, land and sky.. Mews roamed the land, but began to dwindle as they gave way to other forms of life and evolved into the specialized forms we know today.

Xerneas, Yvelta, and Zygarde came into being, bestowing life, death, and order upon the world. Regigigas comes into being, and moves the continents to their current positions, and then creates the three legendary Golems before going dormant.

During some point in our history, Lugia and Ho-Oh also came into being, Rulers of the Sea and Sky, while Heatran became ruler of the Land. Ho-Oh also split it's power, bringing to life three deceased pokemon and turning them into the Legendary Dog Trio. The Legendary Bird Trio also come into being during this time.

But why a history lesson for the Pokemon World as we know it today?

Because upheaval is about to be unleashed once again. An evil organization. Team Omega, has risen fast to power, and seeks to capture all Legendary pokemon. Their goal is to remake the world by using Arceus, Dormant and sleeping for now, by recombining the legendary Pokemon with the creator of all, and forcing Arceus to re-create the universe to one of their design, where people are powerless, and Team Omega rules over all. Those who control Pokemon control the world, after all.

So who is to stop them? That is the question to be asked, and one that is answered soon after Team Omega makes their move by capturing the Legendary bird trio. 4 Trainers receive a message upon their Pokegear. The Message is shrouded in static, the sender unclear....it only says Three words, "Terminus Cave. Come."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, this is an attempt by moi to have a long lasting(Which is a joke coming from me of all people but hey) Pokemon RP with plenty of adventure and Intrigue. The Roleplay will take place in all regions, though for obvious reason we'll be starting in Kalos.

Standard rules for teams of Pokemon, No more than Six on hand at a time, etc etc. I'd like to have an even distributions of Male and Female Characters, but if we don't that's just fine with me.

:3 sooo....who's up for adventure?

Profiles:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Pokemon:

And my own:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Sarah Oversky
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: 

Short Bio:
Born in the Kalos Region, Sarah started her pokemon Journey at the age of 14 with a rather unusual choice....a Honedge that had become rather attached to her. She grew slowly over the years, along with her pokemon and her Honedge, becoming a Ghost Pokemon master. Many attribute this to her rather over abundance of life energy, much more than the standard human being could ever hope to have, which makes her a magnet for Ghost-type Pokemon who can seemingly endlessly feed off the girl without so much as a single weak moment hitting her. She has returned to the Kalos region after traveling for a bit, and when the call comes in over her PokeGear, she's surprised but very curious about it.
Personality:
Bubbly, almost annoyingly so. She's the type of girl who's first in, first out, and laughing all the way. Exuberant and Energetic, she knows when to be serious...but never shows a serious side at all when facing danger.
Pokemon:
1. Aegislash
2. Gengar
3. GourGheist
4. Shedinja
5. Golurk
6. Rotom

Now I'm looking for at least two other people, but We can have a max of like...8 or so. Cause I don't want things to get crazy. xD So who's up for adventure?

kckolbe

So how will battles be handled?  Can a player choose to start with fewer, stronger pokemon? 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Wolfy

Battles are handled by roleplaying, though I'm not opposed to using Coin flips or anything else to decide a winner, as long as both parties agree to it and then roleplay it out.

As far as starting with Fewer Pokemon, that's perfectly fine...though we're going more by a skill than level system here, much like the Anime and Manga. Elemental Weaknesses are in, of course, but a pokemon with higher skill/power can defeat something that it has a weakness to.

Dray

I would definitely be interested in playing as a member of Team Omega if possible.

Wolfy

Well, I was planning to have them be NPC's, but I suppose I could open up the possibility for players to play them. :3

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Latooni Subota

Name: Vivienne LeBlanc
Sexuality: Bicurious
Appearance:

Short Bio: Vivienne LeBlanc is a young trainer from the Kalos region, hailing from Lumiose City. She is a fairly experienced young trainer having gotten her start six years ago, most notable for the fact that she really didn't have any huge interest in the League championship. Vivi spends so much time simply exploring and seeing the sights that by the time she's gathered half the badges for a region the League's challenge for that region has already ended for the year. A somewhat sleepy-seeming young lady, she's an oddly gifted trainer with a massive knowledge-base of pokemon lore in that head of hers . . it's just a shame that she only has a few smaller-scale tournament wins to her name due to her lazy nature.

Personality: Vivienne is an odd woman with a lazy streak a mile wide, more willing to waste weeks traveling across a single Route in order to see all the sights, pick berries, and the like. A highly intelligent young woman, her head is practically a database for various kinds of pokemon lore, and all manner of simple skills like foraging, cooking, sewing . . she'd make a phenominal research assistant or guide, if she could get off her butt and apply herself. In battle she tends to act slowly and favor more bulky pokemon, only rarely using swifter kinds, though she is a fan of all sorts of silly tricks and unusual strategies.

Pokemon:
1: Swampert
2: Whimsicott
3: Sableye
4: Umbreon
5: Steelix
6: Dusknoir

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

MissFire

Name: Chisato "Charlie" Tunoku
Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance: Tall, with an athletic build. Red hair and blue eyes. Wears an eyepatch over her left eye to cover an old injury. Usually dresses in a red track jacket, jeans, boots, and anything else that's comfy and easy to wear. Her signature piece of apparel is her cap, a black cat-eared affair adorned with buttons. She proudly displays her gym badges pinned on the front of her jacket, where they often get dirty, dinged, or scraped. While other trainers may perceive this as shoddy care for prized possessions, Charlie says the wear and tear is a sign of everything she's been through.

Short Bio: Chisato ("Charlie" to her friends, the meaning of the nickname a closely guarded and slightly embarrassing secret) was born in the Unova region and  started her journey at the age of thirteen.  Setting out more for the sake of exploring the world than becoming the best pokemon trainer, her trip zigzagged her across the region and as she trained and fought she earned the majority of the region's gym badges, but never bothered to try and face down the champion. Instead, she moved on to the Kalos region, eager to explore and see what the world had to offer. A lover of beautiful scenery, other cultures, and long hikes, Charlie found the Kalos region fascinating.  She earned a name for herself for her lackadaisical approach to training, and yet somehow possessing a rather strong team. She perhaps has a knack for balance and instead of playing to a certain theme, has a wide variety of pokemon to pick from in order to cover weakness'. While this means that her bonds with her pokemon aren't as strong as some other trainers, it also makes her very versatile and able to meet any challenge head on.

Personality: Quiet and slightly aloof, a childhood injury robbed Chisato of one eye and left her rather self-conscious about her appearance. She can be standoffish until she gets to know someone and is sure they aren't staring at her eyepatch. She is a very low-key girl, prone to quiet smiles and light touches. When her friends are in danger the fierce side of her finally shows itself and she'll stand by those she cares about until the end.

Pokemon: Greninja, Gengar, Mienshao, Emolga, Gogoat, Arcanine
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

King Serperior

It looks like you are lacking in males, so here he is:

Inactive Character
Name:  Koga Stone
Sexuality:  Bisexual (preference to females)
Appearance:  As seen here =>
Specialization: Royalty and Family
Personality: Though considered by some to be as cold as the Steel that he loves, she is nothing like that.  Only in battle do his eyes harden and glint like a blade.  In truth, he has to be tough, because that is the only way to get out of his father's shadow.  Once someone knows him, he is very kind and loving.  Above all, he wants to become a better battler and understand the ways of Pokemon as well as their interactions with their trainers.
Hometown and Region: Rustboro City, Hoenn.
Short Bio:
Koga was born in Rustboro city, much to the pleasure of his father, Steven Stone (~27 years old), and her mother, Roxanne (~20 years old) (Note that neither are married, nor would they ever be).  Throughout his early life, Koga received the best education possible under his mother's guidance.  At the age of ten, he was ready to be sent out to visit Professor Birch, of whom he thought was like an uncle.  However, while Koga and his father flew to Littleroot, they came across a group of men in strange uniforms with a large, red "R" on their chests carrying cages filled with Slowpoke.  Steven Stone, ever the hero had his Skarmory swoop down and land, where he told Koga to hide.  After he was safe, Steven brought out his Metagross and proceeded to defeat them all without a scratch.  Koga then came out while his father's Pokemon held the men down and began freeing the trapped Slowpoke.  Once the authorities arrived and arrested the men, rogue members of Team Rocket wanted for the illegal sale of "Slowpoke Tail," Koga found that one of the captured Pokemon was following him instead of going back into the forest.  This one seemed to be a little smarter and more responsive than the others.  With a smile, he cried out, "Dad!  I want this Pokemon!"  With that, the Slowpoke became his first Pokemon.

Five years later, after finally beating his mom in a one-on-one battle with her Slowpoke against his mother's Nosepass, Koga was given a gift by his parents for such good work:  A King's Rock from his mother and an Egg from his father.  At this point, Koga didn't know what the King's Rock did, something that his mother kept from him ever since he chose Slowpoke as his Pokemon.  When he asked, Koga was told to go to the lake outside Rustboro and place the Rock on Slowpoke's head.  Koga did just that and, not ten minutes after her Slowpoke started to fish with it's tail did a Shellder leap out of the water and clamp onto Slowpoke's head!  Koga watched in fascination as Slowpoke evolved into Slowking. 

Nearly a year later, the egg hatched into a Beldum, a shiny Beldum at that!  Once the Beldum had become less of an infant, after another year of training, Koga decided to set out on a journey through the region, catching many powerful Pokemon along the way.  A week after he collected his eighth Gym Badge, four years after starting his journey, he received a strange call over his PokeNav.  Confused, he returned home to visit his grandfather, head of the Devon Cooperation, to ask what was wrong.  After a day of analysis, Mr. Stone returned the Nav and gave him a ticket to fly to Kalos, telling him that he had a feeling he should go there....

Team:
1).  Slowking
2).  Slaking
3).  Serperior
4).  Aggron
5).  Nidoking
6).  Metagross (shiny)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

MissFire

You say that like there can ever be too many ladies. <3
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

King Serperior

Oh, there can never be too many (props for my favorite Evangelion character as a model <3).  I just thought there should be a little variety.   ::)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Quote from: pendarious on December 21, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
there still room here?

MMhmmm...I think we have...5-6 characters so far, including my own?...maybe? xD

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

King Serperior

Quote from: pendarious on December 21, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
there still room here?
Quote from: Wolfy on December 21, 2014, 05:40:57 PM
MMhmmm...I think we have...5-6 characters so far, including my own?...maybe? xD
By my count, including my character, we have four completed CS's.  There are two people who posted interest but haven't posted further.  Then there's your interest, pendarious.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

kckolbe

I haven't come up with anything and don't see that changing, so I wouldn't consider me a threat.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

E1Alpha

My latest pokémon craze has gotten me interested in this.

I was originally thinking of bringing my hyperactive girl in here, but considering we have 3 to 1 ratio of females to males, I'll go ahead and throw me male character in shortly.

(Probably will end up double-posting for it)

E1Alpha

Name: Damien Torn
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Short Bio:
Hailing originally from Pewter City, Damien has suffered a traumatic experience in the nearby Viridian Woods, being chased by a swarm of Beedrill. Ever since then, he’s had a fear of anything black and yellow that came in his sight, immediately putting him on high alert.
When he got to the age of ten, he was also sent out with his very first Pokémon: an Abra.
Because of that Pokémon, his love for Psychic types grew exponentially, as it also became his trainer specialization.
After years of roaming around, and even managing a shot at two of the Pokémon leagues (In Hoenn and Sinnoh), though never returning victorious, he has become quite the experienced trainer, and continues travelling to try and learn more about Pokémon and how to battle effectively with his favorite type: Psychic.

Personality:
Level-headed and calm most of the time, Damien tends to be more of a loner. He doesn’t get into conversations easily, but once involved in one, he won’t mind to speak his mind if he feels comfortable. Most of the time, he’d rather sit down and watch until he feels he can be of use.

Pokemon:

Kadabra♂
Gardevoir♀
Claydol

Sigilyph♂
Bronzong
Malamar♂

Geradine

I do hope to be able to sneak into this one, because i loves me some pokemon.

Name: Aedan Thronde

Sexuality: Hetero

Bio: Born in Pallet Town, Aedan started his journey when he was about 12. He has been to almost every region, except Hoenn. He stil travels with the pokemon he chose as his starter, Ramad, his Charizard, but tries to keep a balanced team. He has been a participant in many a contest, both beauty (which he's not too good at), and battle. He holds a total of 40 gym badges, the full sets from Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos, and has taken the E4 challenge for each region, resigning before facing the champion, instead choosing to continue on with his journey. He cares deeply for pokemon, whether they be wild or captured, and his travels have given him a large base of knowledge to draw upon about them. When he recieved the mysterious call, he had just finished his battle against Wulfric. Holding onto Ramad, his journey continues as he sets course for terminus cave.

Personality: Usually laid back, he is quite friendly and easy to be around. During battles, he is extremely calculating, using type advantages wherever possible to finish the fight quickly.

Pokemon:
1) Ramad, Charizard
2) Moira, Goodra
3) Sara, Lapras
4) Shen, Chesnaught
5) Etolg, Golurk
6) Cairo, Lucario
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Latooni Subota

I'm actually going to back-off myself. >.>

Geradine

Quote from: Latooni Subota on December 22, 2014, 11:25:14 PM
Awww. well i hope you have fun wherever you wander off too, Tooni.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

MissFire

On the plus side, this means Chisato gets to be the only lady vying for Sarah's affections. I smell a love triangle incoming!
    - Sima Yi

King Serperior

Quote from: Latooni Subota on December 22, 2014, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: MissFire on December 23, 2014, 02:29:19 AM
On the plus side, this means Chisato gets to be the only lady vying for Sarah's affections. I smell a love triangle incoming!
Well, if we need another female, I can reconvert my character back into her original female state as 'Rachel Stone' in order to re-balance everything out again?  Or Alpha can bring in his female character in place of the one there is now?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

MissFire

Chisato accepts any ladies that want to be in her harem.
    - Sima Yi

E1Alpha

I'm not sure I feel like dropping my male character now at this point x3

If need be, I am willing to roll with two characters if we need another female.

Just to keep yall informed, this will be the female character I drag in, Saeri: