Rise [Monster NC, Horror Movie Tribute, LF more F then M]

Started by TheVillain, April 20, 2014, 11:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Deep underground, creatures stir in the darkness. Desperate and savage, the monsters need to increase their numbers - and led by the mysterious albino creature King they have a plan to do just that...

Happy Easter! So I had an idea for a group game that's basically "Viper v16: Rise" meets the "Feast" movies. I'll give you a minute to google those.

So we on the same page now? Alright, so the basic plot is a group of underground monsters has become so desperate to improve their numbers that they've set up a rape-and-breeding camp that they'll populate with raids on the human surface world. They plan to pretty much kill everyone they encounter but the fertile looking women, and they're going to start with a hooters-esque restaurant at closing time.

Some quick rules to give this more of a horror movie feel -
1.) All monster characters will have the common weakness of bright lights.
2.) If you want to play a male monster character, that's fine but they don't get "activated" until you play a naked human character that is killed by them. Preferably after a few posts as the human.
3.) If you want to play your monster character as having some sort of special ability, think horror movie and not X-men.

For Example -
King is the mysterious leader of the monsters, and he is very easily visibly told from the others. He looks like an albino, slightly scrawnier version of the normal creature but he's also more intelligent. His most dramatic attribute however is how he gains allegiance of other beings.

King appears to have a very limited mind control ability, fueled by his bodily fluids. Beings who somehow consume any of his bodily fluids whether it is blood or semen or sweat have their eyes turn a milky white then find their wills subservient to King's. This subservience isn't permanent or total, usually lasting from a few minutes from drinking his sweat to a few weeks with a blood transfusion and they still think and act mostly independently. It's just that King can psychically influence their thinking and actions to some degree while their eyes are milky. Forcing victims to kill themselves is possible, but only of they are particularly weak willed.

The only exception to these rules are females who have unprotected sexual intercourse with King and take a full load of his semen in their vaginas - they still keep their independent minds and wills to a point but their faction switches to being loyal to the monsters via King semi-permanently (only breakable with extreme circumstances like King's death).

Thoughts/Interest?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheVillain

Going to say no. Sorry, just not what floats the proverbial boat.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Tad

Sounds like fun. If you'd take me as one of the women I'm in!
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Lockepick

So what are the monsters here? Just scrawny albino dudes?
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

TheVillain

A bit of flexibility - and no, King is an albino and only scrawny in a relative sense to the other monsters. Compared to a human... :P

Lockepick

Ah! Well if there is room for more women (even if they're played by men): I for one welcome our subterranean overlords.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!