News:

Main Menu

Bad Company

Started by MagicalPen, July 18, 2008, 12:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Anyone have it? On a whim I picked it up for the PS3 today and will be playing it tonight.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Le RandomBloke

Wanted to buy it but havn't heard great things about it from my friends, especially since I'm a huge singleplayer dweep. Let me know if you like it! D:

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

MagicalPen

Haven't heard great things? The review i read on gamespy gave it 5-star rating.  ???

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Le RandomBloke

I never care too much about reviews, my friends have about the same taste as me as far as games concern, thus I value their opinion more. Could be great though, hence why I asked.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

ZK

Reviews from professional "reviewers"  take with a grain of salt. I'd play personally then play it.

It's interesting, but not enough for me to get.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Le RandomBloke

You'd play personally, then play it?

*Tries not to giggle*

ZK

Sorry, had an Engrish moment.

My mind runs faster then my hands. x.x
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

MagicalPen

Graphics are pretty good. Hard to spot the enemies though...they blend in rather well. A bit too many explosive barrels laying around for my liking though (i mean, every house has a barrel or box of explosives outside of it?) Will try MP later.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry