Somethings got to stop the flow.

Started by SinXAzgard21, November 09, 2010, 10:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

Somethings got to stop the flow.

Story tellers, Inkubus and Drifters.  Those words may not make any sense at all, but what if we changed them to: Angles, Demons, and lost souls then would they make sense?  Let me explain.

At night when we dream, story tellers (angles) come to give us good dreams.  Living to serve and loving the humans they give the dreams to.  Inkubus' (demons) bring the nightmares, leading people into doubt and despair, while drifters (lost souls) do what they want but tend to avoid both sides.  War rages between the two factions, as souls are what the inkubus claim and want.  The drifters work for profit, either wanting to join the assembly of inkubus or the ranks of the story tellers, mercenaries in a way.  The inkubus use the drifters to claim the souls of those close to them, for example.... A father whos life is so wrapped up in work and what people think of him that he neglets his daughter... The inkubus see this as a way to claim an innocent soul and use his suicide to claim the daughters soul.  They offer him a ticket to the assembly to join their ranks but at the cost of her life.  So instead of suffering in between he two worlds he can become an inkubus with the one consuming thought, corrupt the weak minded.  The story tellers are the exact opposite.  They would use the drifters in hope that they could be saved from their own personal hell.

Character cast:
Story Tellers:  Weavers of good dreams, protector of souls.
Pathfinders:  These are the seekers who help find the way to return the offerings to their bodies before it is to late... Normally by finding the burdened soul. (They are blind and can feel the rhythm of the world.) (only one slot open for this character)
Inkubus: The nightmares and pain in peoples hearts and souls.  These creatures feed off the suffering of humans.
Drifters:  People caught between life and death, having no side unless the price is right or they just want out.
Burdened soul:  One so tormented by the Inkubus that he gives in and lets his soul become tainted by them, wanting only to join the Assembly unless he can be saved. (has no memory of ever being alive and is usually disfigured) (one slot open for this character)
Souls of offering:  A persons soul whom is very close to the burdened ones heart, normally an innocent. (one slot open for this character)

either throw an interest check on here or pm me.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.