A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 09, 2015, 01:46:53 AM
Haha, well, I figured that 5'10 was realistic given heights back in the middle ages were very different to what we have now...5'10 was gigantic by their standards, and Lancelot as supposed to be tall. Of course, height hardly matters where Lancelot is concerned...he's dealt with bigger enemies. That being said, I might tweak his height a little before I start. :P

5'10" is still pretty tall imo! I think he looks great :D
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Quote from: skyre on March 09, 2015, 02:23:45 AM
Seriously if you haven't got something nice to say, don't say anything.

Hardly think that comment was him being mean or rude.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Hazy Sky

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 09, 2015, 03:10:27 AM
Hardly think that comment was him being mean or rude.

Having been on the receiving end of one of Aiden's 'jokey' comments I'm afraid that I disagree with you. The comment is disparaging about an aspect of the character and having a smiley at the end doesn't not change that tone. As a player that is not a comment I believe it is polite to make to another. I  certainly would not make such a comment myself. I respect your opinion, but I do not agree with you.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Vergil Tanner

Skip to 1:43 for the relevant bit. Well. I say "relevant." :P

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Senti

Quote from: Loves on March 08, 2015, 09:09:00 PM
Well you found a rather dashing one. The girls will be all a flutter ;)

He is nothing like a caterpillar with a Hookah :P

Loves

Seriously people. Comments about other people's character sheets are coming to an END now unless it has something to do with planning a scene or a friendly "good job"

It is NOT open for discussion.

Nor is coming to the aid of ANYONE over whether or not someone should have hurt feelings or not.

When Swash and I say we have ZERO tolerance for drama we mean it.

If there is something on a sheet that we as GMs feel needs to be changed then that writer will hear it FROM us.

Thank you.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

*salutes*
Sir yes Sir, Loves SAH!
No comments from me, SAH!
*clips heels*

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Senti

But IC we can say Maleficent's dress makes her bum look big, or that the hat is just not a good look, if we dare. I am being rather silly forgive me.

I have to say I think everyone's character sheets are just dandy ....Save for lack of ferrets. :)

Loves

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 09, 2015, 06:01:05 AM
*salutes*
Sir yes Sir, Loves SAH!
No comments from me, SAH!
*clips heels*

I could get used to this kind of reaction
;)

I might decide thigh high black leather boots and a whip is going to be part of my GMing attire.

And I am warming up to the idea of having s rule where all must reply with
"Yes Mistress Loves"

When I place an announcement

Lol
Oooooooooo the power ;)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

Quote from: Senti on March 09, 2015, 06:08:49 AM
But IC we can say Maleficent's dress makes her bum look big, or that the hat is just not a good look, if we dare. I am being rather silly forgive me.

I have to say I think everyone's character sheets are just dandy ....Save for lack of ferrets. :)

Yes you may. Though she might send you a spinning wheel as a present afterwards

Lol

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Loves on March 09, 2015, 06:11:43 AM
I might decide thigh high black leather boots and a whip is going to be part of my GMing attire.

I like the sound of that.

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Loves

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 09, 2015, 06:15:51 AM
I like the sound of that.

Ooooooo he was so creep good in that!
-shivers-

I'm off to work all.
-leaves kisses and hugs for all-

I know, that last statement takes away the effect of me putting my foot down, but it's hard for me to be the stern parent. :p  I'm the fun one damnit!

:p
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Sephiriel

Hello Loves,

Nice to see you again. Have room for one more? Actually, two? I'd love to join.

Vergil Tanner

Loves with thigh-highs and a whip? Sign me up! I'm sure I can be a very naughty Vergil if you promise to spank me :P :P

What? I'm a Switch who never gets to Sub.
>.>
<.<
>.>

Aaaaanywho, have fun at work! :D

And yes, Heath Ledger made that film. Without his Joker, it was - to be frank - an above-average film at best. *shrug* Ledger made that film good. *nods*

Sephiriel

Adding to my question: is the Jane role still free or Anastasia Tremaine. Also can I reserve one male role for a friend? :3

Loves

Quote from: Jane Storm on March 09, 2015, 06:23:07 AM
Hello Loves,

Nice to see you again. Have room for one more? Actually, two? I'd love to join.

It is nice to see you again as well :)

we always have room for more. I'm glad you want to join the fun.

Quote from: Jane Storm on March 09, 2015, 06:28:11 AM
Adding to my question: is the Jane role still free or Anastasia Tremaine. Also can I reserve one male role for a friend? :3

I can make the reservations no problem.  If you can give me your friends name I will do the adjustments to the character sheet listings.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

Good morning! I just wanted to put a note here that I intend to use Bridget Regan as a face claim. I did not want to lose the face behind inspiration. :-)

Loves

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 09, 2015, 08:15:24 AM
Good morning! I just wanted to put a note here that I intend to use Bridget Regan as a face claim. I did not want to lose the face behind inspiration. :-)

It beloooooongs to Flower ya'll!

ON HIATUS AGAIN