News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest check:Spellbound

Started by Duchess, February 15, 2009, 08:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Spellbound

Image Hosting

This is a game based on the charmes series, it will use almost all their powers, character types etc, but new stuff can be added or changed.

The game will start with the 3 sisters finding out they are witches and experience their powers and abilities, not only the good side but the evils side too which is dealing with demons and other evil creatures who want to take a chance at the witches power especially now that they are vulnerable and new at all of the witch rules and life style

Main characters:

Sister 1

Name:
Birth date:
Species:
Notable powers:
aside from the basic powers of a magical witch such as spell casting and scrying. She poses the gift Telekinesis ,Astral Projection, Healing
Personality: 
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Bio:

Sister 2

Name:
Birth date:
Species:
Notable powers:
aside from the basic powers of a magical witch such as spell casting and scrying. She poses the gift Molecular immobilization , Molecular combustion , Orbing, Telekinetic orbing , Enhanced power due to Charmed Status
Personality: 
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Bio:

Sister 3

Name:
Birth date:
Species:
Notable powers:
aside from the basic powers of a magical witch such as spell casting and scrying. She poses the gift of premonition, levitation, empathy, Glamouring, Sensing, Telepathic connection with charges
Personality: 
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Bio:

Extra powers:

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Powers

chose wisely good people can only use their power for good, if they use it for selfish cause it will turn back three fold or they can lose their powers depending how big the damage is. Evil creature’s powers will be influences by their evil ability

Extra characters:

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

You can chose from the list before making your character The character that does not have much information on the page are allowed to create additional traits them self. In addition, the ones with extensive character information can either hold to it or fix it to their own persona.

its just an idea for now , to see if more are interested

Tad

I might be interested in this game.  I've watched almost all of the Charmed series, and have enjoyed most of it.  The only concern I have with how you've laid it out is the number of powers listed.  Will they be getting all of these at the very beginning, or will they build up as in the series?  And what exactly were you meaning by the extra powers?  Do they get to choose more?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Duchess

no ,I'm starting from the very beginning where the sisters are going to discover a completely different world and the reason why they have powers..little by little they will go uncovering their abilities and learn how to control it , one power at a  time
i just shared them before hand, so when choosing sister ,you know what powers you will get.

extra powers is  for the other characters to chose from..

undisclosedtoyou

Okay i am officially interested in this game.  I want to play sister number one or three, either one is great.  I'm assuming that the characters in this game do not entirely need to follow the same characters in the show.  Am I right? 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

no dont have too. I just use it as a background

undisclosedtoyou

Thanks for answering.

*Bites lips*

was there a part you where interested in your self?  So I know which sister I shouldn't choose to play. 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Tad

Well, I'd be interested in sister #2.  Piper's always been the one I've associated with the most, and even more so if she has orbing.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

oh wow Tad, your post just made me realize that I need to come up with my character sheet lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

no hurry ..cause we still need more players

undisclosedtoyou

speaking of which witch...lol which sister would you like to be Thaleia?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

ooohhhhh

*claps hands*

Yay cause I was interested int he first sister.  So this works out perfectly. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

I would be willing to play sister no 2, or a whitelighter.A whitelighter fits a bit better, i think, and you will need one. If you want.

Duchess

characters needed:

Angels
Demons
Elders
Ghosts
Gods
Hybrids
Valkyrie
Vampires
Vulture Demon
Warlock
Witch
Witch Doctor
Wizard
Wood Nymph

more can be found here http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Magical_beings

undisclosedtoyou

ooh I'm almost done with my character draw up.   Just a few more things that need to be done.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

So thats a no, i was just thinking up details for a whitelighter character for this too.