Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Yessir!  I agree.  To me...it's about the battle *grins*

Heading out for a bit.  Hoping to return.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Cryptic

Bring it on boys, we could always make this interesting... shall we make them our slaves ladies?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Ms Gavane

Oh, I want the priest can I have him?  *bounces happily*

O/O

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Ms Gavane on February 18, 2014, 01:47:54 PM
Oh, I want the priest can I have him?  *bounces happily*

Time to break out the holy water before I am rolled over by the fairer sex and forced to violate my code of ethics.  Please.....stop.....really....oh no....help...i'm being taken advantage of.   8-)

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Falstaff

Greetings to all...*returns to the bench to relax*

Battle on...

Goddess of Night

*Pounces and takes her usual place on Fals lap, purring and curling up for a nice nap*

My On/Offs

Shewolf

*Joins them on the bench for a long quickie*

Falstaff

*covers the bench area with a large curtain...many things happening...yet...no one really knows*

Goddess of Night

*Many giggles and gasps coming from the bench under the curtain, sounds like Eve*

My On/Offs

Shewolf

*A few growls and some more moans of pleasure followed by "No" *giggle* "not there!"*

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Ducks under the curtain to hand out water bottles. Gotta replace your liquids!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

*Takes a water bottle and accidentally spills water on Wolf and Fal* oops

My On/Offs

Shewolf

*Cries out and gasps, actually wanting more.*  :P

Cryptic

Just stays under the curtain watching the shenanigans with a bowl of popcorn, all out of gummy bears  :'(
A/A's

Goddess of Night

*Winks at Cryptic before spilling more on Wolf*

My On/Offs

Falstaff

*a startled cry as the curtain moves, he stands there holding a spinner...then smiles and looking at the ladies says...*
Right foot Green

Thank you Ms Cryptic.
*smiles and takes a water bottle, quickly draining it...*  Care to join us?  *smiles*

Ahhhh...*turns and chuckles as the water is spilled upon them*

Cryptic

Woohoo! Of course, though at the moment wondering how you are building that model without glue. Blink blink and giggles

A/A's

Shewolf

*Wolf is standing in quite an akward position and has to put her hand on blue... sweat dripping from her brow... no wait it's water! ;D*