BDSM (Sub F for Dom M or F willing to play M) Closed till further notice

Started by Chiarra, June 03, 2013, 11:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Okay, so...I just have a few rules, but before we get into that, here is My F-list.  So, peruse this and see if we are compatible.  You can also find the link in my signature.

For my kink's list in a nut shell:

I do not do anything with bestiality, same sex, torture that deals with a sexual nature, incest, and scat.

I would prefer that if a true rape scene happens, that it fades to black.  I have come to realize that playing these out tends to get me down and I don't really feel like rping anymore, so please, fade to black.  I am however, okay with playing non con scenes where she takes pleasure from what he is doing to her but hates that she is.

Rules:

1.  I am not a spelling and grammar nazi, for instance, if it wasn't for spell check, I would make way more mistakes than I do and I do make them.

2.  I don't mind how long your posts are, in fact, I don't even really mind one liners all that much, but I do not want them all the time.  Also, I generally try to match my partners posting length, but if you post a novel, I will try to match but there's no counting on it.

3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.

Okay, now on to the rp idea.

Basically, they are boyfriend and girlfriend, her totally innocent in the BDSM world, so much so she has never even heard of it.  He on the other hand was an expert in BDSM and even a dom.  When he suggested moving in together, she immediately took to the idea, not knowing his real intentions for having her move in, and I'm thinking the rp could start immediately after she is settled in and all her belongings are unpacked and that's when the fun starts.

So, like it says in the title of this thread, it's only open for a limited time only.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List