For the Futa Throne! Fantasy sandbox interest check.

Started by bokotousamurai, February 26, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

bokotousamurai

TF fetish is perfect for the court mage, and I like how Edelle has a bigger package and envelopes then her mother ^.^
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Dhi

I'd like to get into some transformation with Azalea 3841 through potions. Nothing major, I mostly see her using them to sprout a cock (or three) but I'm open to other things. Maybe she works with Rao-Ji for ingredients?

bokotousamurai

Wellllllllll, looks like we got ourselves a cast, this calls for an OOC

*snaps fingers and
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245051.0
Poofs*
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ershin

Quote from: Dhi on February 27, 2016, 02:44:46 PM
I'd like to get into some transformation with Azalea 3841 through potions. Nothing major, I mostly see her using them to sprout a cock (or three) but I'm open to other things. Maybe she works with Rao-Ji for ingredients?
As long as she pays with fairy cakes I'm sure Rao-Ji wouldn't mind... and as long as she consents to being shrunk to just under 4' 0" when working in her lab.

bokotousamurai

I have an opening post prepared...is everyone ready to start the IC or do we want to wait cause I think there's one or two people who haven't finished their characters yet.

Kokaine

If others are looking or trying to decide, Arrari is open to having a companion.

Quote from: bokotousamurai on February 27, 2016, 03:20:33 PM
I have an opening post prepared...is everyone ready to start the IC or do we want to wait cause I think there's one or two people who haven't finished their characters yet.

Im up for starting whenever.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Yukina

Dhi

bokotousamurai

Chulanowa

Name: Davyn D'souri
Race: Skaven
Role: Jester / bard and kitchen assistant
Pic(s):

NSFW

Sex measurements: 7.5 inches erect, thick and uncut. Unusually large balls for his frame.
Build/figure: Short (5' 4") and has a swimmer's figure, slender and athletic without being a "hardbody". Looks great in shorts.
Ons: Giving oral (Male and female), dominant women, cuddling, breeding others, receiving anal, kind of fond of Halfling / goblin women
Offs: Excessive cum, tentacles, "Butch" men and women, neglect, nonsentient partners

Likes: Fine clothing, badminton, cooking, long hours in the library or pool.
Dislikes: Meat, crowds, and being the center of attention
Other: Only very recently began apprenticing under Azalea in the kitchens; completely sucks at combat. Often volunteers to be "lab rat" for magical tests.
Background: Davyn's parents, and his parents' parents, and their parents before them were all servants to the upper classes. as such, he's something of a "house Mouse" with little connection to the "true ways" of his people, whatever they may be. He's been serving as a jester since he was a boy, and has mastered several techniques of, eh, public entertainment since. His stories and poems have probably contributed some to the highmistresses' desire to go adventuring once again.

Name: Myrra
Race: Gnoll
Role: Adventurer (Scout)
Pic(s):
NSFW

Sex measurements: Perky C-cup breasts with thuck nubbly nipples. Clitoris grows to 6" when erect, inch and a half thick; no testicles. Fully female, as far as gnolls are concerned.
Build/figure: Myrra is tall and kind of lanky. Slender hips and shoulders, with lean, hard muscle under a spotted dun coat. Tall for most women, though shorter than most gnolls (6' even)
Ons: "Feral" sex (growling, biting, scratching, pouncing), group sex, double penetration (giving or receiving), being knotted
Offs: Cum in her fur, passive partners, bondage

Likes: Spending time in the outdoors; hunting; riding horses (or similar activities), body art
Dislikes: People who can't take a joke, commandeering people; distrusts magic.
Other: Myrra enjoys a party; She's something of a hedonist, partaking heavily of food, drink, and lovers. Is just as "goes to 11" in a fight, and at least one local tavern recently sent a bill for destroyed furniture.
Background: Myrra was drawn to Sophia by stories of her adventuring career, seeing something of a similar person in thise stories. Born to a roving gnoll tribe in the wilderness, Myrra took naturally to a life of hunting, exploration, and banditry. The haunches of deer and piddling coppers from rare travelers didn't really suit her though, and she left her tribe to find bigger and better things in the world.

Name: Gilly "Boomer" Mustard
Race: Goblin
Role: Household Handy-person. Small green version of BOnd's Q. Possible adventurer?
Pic(s): still deciding!

Sex measurements: Will depend on pics!
Build/figure: Agile short stack. Green skin. Very definitely female
Ons:
Offs:

Likes: Fixing things. Breaking things. Fixing things she broke. Chemistry. Technological innovation. Kittens. Seriously, she's be a crazy cat lady if the rest let her.
Dislikes: Large animals, stupid people - tomayto, tomahto, right? Wide open spaces make her nervous
Other: She's an early adopter, and prone to trying new technologies. She'll happily show you her electrical massagers, tesla ticklers, and so on. She's also the resident gunsmith and has dozens of showpieces that will probably take your hand off if you try to use them.
Background: Boomer's always fancies herself an adventurer of sorts. oh, she's neve fought a dragon (and has no plans to do so!) nor has she discovered a treasure horde (that sounds better than the dragon) or rescued a damsel (Well, that could go either way...) but she's never exactly been a homebody, either. Goblins are travelers, after all, living in their own society-within-a-society. At first, Gilly's intent was purely mercantile; here was a big mansion, surely hte owner needed some work done. No one is quite sure who let her in the first time, but she kept coming back, again and again, and is now pretty much a permanant feature.

bokotousamurai

Empyrean

Name: Selena Ataraxia
Race: Spriggan
Role: Heiress/court mage's apprentice and adventurer

http://comicattack.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/minx1.jpg

Sex Measurements: 40 HH-26-40, 12 inch cock, with balls.
Build: Tall and willowy
Ons: Fellatio (giving and recieving), titplay, cumplay, incest, group play
Off: Bathroom things, gore

Personality: Selena is one of Sophia's daughters by the shaman of a Spriggan tribe she once encountered in her adventures. The lusty Spriggan futa was a devotee of her people's Goddess of Pleasure, and was very happy to introduce Sophia to their arts during their encounter. Selena takes after her father in that she too is a worshipper of pleasure in all it's forms. Studious and bright, Selena has a talent for magic and wishes to explore that talent, as well as all the arts of pleasure the world has to offer. To that end, she's apprenticed herself to the kingdom's court mage in hopes of honing her talent. When she's not studying or fucking, she likes to go and practice what she's learned in the field, bringing home treasures and stories for her beloved family.

bokotousamurai

Bibliophilia

Name: Sala Mondrava
Race: Puazi
Role: Nurse
Pics:
NSFW

Sex measurements: 32 B | 8" x 3"
Build/figure: Slender/Boyish
Ons: Submissive partners, femininity, teasing, cock and ball worship, anal, exhibitionism, affectionate partners
Offs: Scat, gore, vore, stupidity, cruelty

Likes: Swimming, experimentation, sun-bathing, food, reading
Dislikes: Laundry, uppity subs, gossip, threats to her loved ones
Other: Puazi, being a race that shares commonalities with tree frogs, have no set physical gender and can shift between male and female genitalia at will.  When male, they gain the ability to impregnate, and while female can be impregnated.  In addition, the secretions she produces in either form cause mild, euphoric, hallucinatory drug trips and enhance the senses of those who ingest/absorb them, increasing the blood flow, boosting arousal and providing for an all-around more pleasurable experience.
Background: Sala was born in the swamp, where her race typically dwells.  She was born to a more warlike tribe, and as she grew older she found herself growing increasingly weary of the constant fighting between the Mondrava tribe and their neighbors, the Thalistas.  Anytime she asked about why the two tribes were at war the answer was always accompanied by a look of exasperation and always struck Sala as utterly vague.  She couldn't understand why she was considered the foolish one for asking, when the rest of the tribe couldn't even give a good reason for the constant bloodshed.

As she approached her eighteenth birthday, she began planning her departure from the tribe, wanting to find a new home.  It was traditional for a member of the Mondrava tribe to enter adulthood by killing a member of the Thalista tribe on their eighteenth birthday.  Sala was not having that.  So, the night before her birthday, she slipped out of her tribe's encampment and left her entire world behind.  For a year she wandered aimlessly, using her advanced knowledge of herbs and healing magic to support herself, until she found her way into the employ of Highmistress Ataraxia as a nurse.

Name: Ydra Olanali
Race: Djinn
Role: Maid
Pic:
NSFW

Sex measurements: 9" x 2 1/2"
Build/figure: Waifish | Toned
Ons: Aggressive partners, breast/pussy/cock/ball/ass worship (giving), BDSM, light pain (receiving), oral (giving), breathplay, hair-pulling (receiving/giving)
Offs: Submissive partners, torture, needles, scat, gore, vore

Likes: Lounging, snuggling, pretty things, painting, luxury, silk, making jewelry, sleeping, fruit
Dislikes: Camping/the outdoors/roughing it, waking up early, exercise, loud people, wearing clothing
Other:
Background: Ydra is a former member of a harem, raised to please a powerful family in his former land.  He was taught every manner of sexual delight, and how best to serve males, females and everything in between.  His training was also focused on providing enjoyable company, easing the spirit and body in ways beyond sex.  He can give amazing full-body massages, provide stimulating conversation, delight with his wit and perform all manner of practical and beautiful talents.

He came into the service of Headmistress Ataraxia by way of being gifted to her by his former owners upon his eighteenth birthday, when his training was considered complete.  He has only been in service to her for a short time, but he is determined to make certain she and her heirs are pleased with his service.

rachels270692

Quote from: Bibliophilia on February 28, 2016, 05:27:13 PM
Name: Sala Mondrava
Race: Puazi
Role: Nurse
Pic:
NSFW

Sex measurements: 32 B | 8" x 1"
Build/figure: Slender/Boyish
Ons: Submissive partners, femininity, teasing, cock and ball worship, anal, exhibitionism, affectionate partners
Offs: Scat, gore, vore, stupidity, cruelty

Likes: Swimming, experimentation, sun-bathing, food, reading
Dislikes: Laundry, uppity subs, gossip, threats to her loved ones
Other: Puazi, being a race that shares commonalities with tree frogs, have no set physical gender and can shift between male and female genitalia at will.  When male, they gain the ability to impregnate, and while female can be impregnated.  In addition, the secretions she produces in either form cause mild, euphoric, hallucinatory drug trips and enhance the senses of those who ingest/absorb them, increasing the blood flow, boosting arousal and providing for an all-around more pleasurable experience.
Background: Sala was born in the swamp, where her race typically dwells.  She was born to a more warlike tribe, and as she grew older she found herself growing increasingly weary of the constant fighting between the Mondrava tribe and their neighbors, the Thalistas.  Anytime she asked about why the two tribes were at war the answer was always accompanied by a look of exasperation and always struck Sala as utterly vague.  She couldn't understand why she was considered the foolish one for asking, when the rest of the tribe couldn't even give a good reason for the constant bloodshed.

As she approached her eighteenth birthday, she began planning her departure from the tribe, wanting to find a new home.  It was traditional for a member of the Mondrava tribe to enter adulthood by killing a member of the Thalista tribe on their eighteenth birthday.  Sala was not having that.  So, the night before her birthday, she slipped out of her tribe's encampment and left her entire world behind.  For a year she wandered aimlessly, using her advanced knowledge of herbs and healing magic to support herself, until she found her way into the employ of Highmistress Ataraxia as a nurse.

Name: Ydra Olanali
Race: Human
Role: Maid
Pic(s):
NSFW

Sex measurements: 9" x 1 1/2"
Build/figure: Waifish | Toned
Ons: Aggressive partners, breast/pussy/cock/ball/ass worship (giving), BDSM, light pain (receiving), oral (giving), breathplay
Offs: Submissive partners, torture, needles, scat, gore, vore

Likes: Lounging, snuggling, pretty things, painting, luxury, silk, making jewelry, sleeping, fruit
Dislikes: Camping/the outdoors/roughing it, waking up early, exercise, loud people, wearing clothing
Other:
Background: Ydra is a former member of a harem, raised to please a powerful family in his former land.  He was taught every manner of sexual delight, and how best to serve males, females and everything in between.  His training was also focused on providing enjoyable company, easing the spirit and body in ways beyond sex.  He can give amazing full-body massages, provide stimulating conversation, delight with his wit and perform all manner of practical and beautiful talents.

He came into the service of Headmistress Ataraxia by way of being gifted to her by his former owners upon his eighteenth birthday, when his training was considered complete.  He has only been in service to her for a short time, but he is determined to make certain she and her heirs are pleased with his service.

O my god you nurse is hot i love her :D

Bibliophilia

bokotousamurai

That nurse semms awesome, however you need a different race for maid, there are no humans in my setting.

Long story short: this setting is "what if all fantasy creatures are aliens?"

Light elf works if you just want to be normal(think Hylians from Zelda) otherwise there's a link to the races on the OP.

rachels270692

Quote from: Bibliophilia on February 28, 2016, 05:28:55 PM
-grins.-  Thank you!

I think my midnight may love going and seeing that nurse *wiggle eye brows*

Dhi

Whoa, I did not realize there are no humans and we're all aliens.

Bibliophilia

bokotousamurai

Actually, I think grey elf works because of the Greco-Roman aesthetic would work well with a Harem boy, but it's your choice.

@Dhi I mentioned it in a long post when Rachel asked about the setting, but yeah that's essentially the gist of the setting.

@Biblo, he's kinda got the whole Arabian thing going on so it works perfectly

Bibliophilia

Awesome!  Finally finished changing them up.  Apparently my dick math was all off.  -snickers.-