News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on February 01, 2009, 07:57:03 PM

You know, like "Ode to the Lint I Found in my Navel This Morning."  Or, "A Treatise on the Lower Digestive Tract of Aardvarks."

Do I detect Douglas Adams?

If they seriously wanted us to ignore a topic, they would have made it available only to the Moderators.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Oniya

Then the masochists would be in here looking for some Vogon poetry.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Oniya on February 01, 2009, 08:37:34 PM

No, no, not that!  Run away! Run away!

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on February 01, 2009, 08:37:34 PM
I'd rather take my chances with the Vogon firing squad. It's much safer. :3
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Taymynx

If I were always doing what I was supposed to be doing rather than what I wanna be doing, I wouldn't be doing anything on this site...and would be very dull.
So, ~waves~
GUILTY and pleased.
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Prefect Mos

Ahh thats disgusting... thread necrpophilia , just let the dead have there peace.

Maeven

It's a[n intentionally humorous] sticky. 

This is not the kind of necro-posting that warrants a comment like that.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Marguerite

What is Vogun? I thought someone was talking about voguing?

-Poses and vogues-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Stattick

The dead getting a piece? Well, that's an unusual take on zombies.
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Stattick on March 05, 2009, 08:47:42 PM
The dead getting a piece? Well, that's an unusual take on zombies.
Necro-Americans! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Inkidu

I would probably cut a U-turn right there.

Ket

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 05, 2009, 07:07:11 PM
Ahh thats disgusting... thread necrpophilia , just let the dead have there peace.

-huffs-

What's wrong with a little bit of necro here and there?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord, ketling
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Prefect Mos

You know.. realy.. what the hell is wrong with some Necro.

Inkidu

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 06, 2009, 08:21:30 PM
You know.. realy.. what the hell is wrong with some Necro.
Some states regard it as desecration of a corpse and some zombies call it rape?

Stattick

Quote from: Inkidu on March 06, 2009, 08:37:16 PM
Some states regard it as desecration of a corpse and some zombies call it rape?

Unless it's the zombie that's the agressor. What can I say? Some zombies like brains, others like tail. ;)
O/O   A/A

Inkidu

Quote from: Stattick on March 06, 2009, 08:54:12 PM
Unless it's the zombie that's the agressor. What can I say? Some zombies like brains, others like tail. ;)
Voltaire-Zombie Prostitue
Nuff said.

Duchess

this mean management dont have any power over us?

Inkidu

Quote from: Thaleia on March 07, 2009, 06:41:50 PM
this mean management dont have any power over us?
Shush! They might wise up... :D

Greenthorn

Quote from: Ket on March 05, 2009, 11:49:22 PM
-huffs-

What's wrong with a little bit of necro here and there?

For real!  I mean god...I'd love a stiff who is...perpetually stiff...

*smirks and walks away*

Stattick

Zombie sex is what they created ball-gags for, right?
O/O   A/A

Chris Brady

Quote from: Greenthorn on January 21, 2009, 05:06:06 PM
.....and putting on Vek's bunny slippers.

(Dirty: A boy fell in the mud)
(Clean: He took a bath with bubbles)
(Dirty: Bubbles was the girl next door)

Classy!  I LIKE IT!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming