The Hapless Diplomat [MUL] [BON-E] [NC-H] [NC-E] [EX?]

Started by HybridHalf, July 06, 2008, 06:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

Scholars have believed that certain Monstrous races are extremely xenophobic and it is reported that any contact by non-related species have met with varying degrees of failure and well.....

Spurred on by some higher body, Ambassador Candra is forced by her superiors to venture to a tribe of these Monstrous race and try to make contact and peace with them. However, her first attempt maybe her last and Diplomatic Immunity won't help her.....

--------------------------------

I would like this to be between my PC (Ambassador Candra) and preferably some Monstrous race from the D&D Monster Manual or other books. Like Minotaurs, Bugbears, Gnolls, etc. Basically she getting into a situation where the Monstrous races enslave her and begin either degrading her or trying to learn other cultural ways via her enslavement. Freeform, seeing that the Book of Vile Darkness has no roll tables for Rape.

Pic of Ambassador Candra below.

GrinningHound

So, is there any room for some a more civilized member of this monstrous race?

I'm thinking there's a brutish chief, and his advisor/shaman, but also maybe a young, more idealistic hunter in the tribe, who would like to 'actually' learn, and he would be nicer.  He might want to make something 'more' of the tribe through interaction with the civilized races, bringing about some conflict among the brutes and possibly a secret romance angle. :P

HybridHalf

Like a Kobold that takes up accounting? (if you don't get it, just move on....)

I'm open to the idea abit. Maybe a mole or some competition to the higher ups something like that...

Jeramiahh

If you're interested in something more D&D related, my series of solo games, the Dungeons of Doom, might fit the bill. I'm of the same mind; dice shouldn't interfere with having fun, but it still provides a system framework for conflict resolution and such.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, there was site once where was rules for arousal and stuff in it for 3.0-3.5 edition. In rape case the agressor get penalties for 'sex craft' skill rolls (which is perform skill which all classes have profiency in it). But if raper passes DC to make target aroused physically (or mentally) then target is aroused and there are rolls all way to climax.

But to avoid all rolling in every turn and so on it can go freeform in there while otherwise it can be DnD rules or go all out freeform. Anycase I am intrested in here by playing a goblinoid army general (there are varied ranks based on the species of goblinoids and invidual talents).

Atlus

I know this is a solo RP but given the amount of interests you've gotten for it (myself included), and the varied character types of those interested, might it be possible to open this up to several players?
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

HybridHalf

I don't like Combo RP's. Logistics problem is what I found out is the problem.

Atlus

Indeed, posting logistics can be cumbersome. Well as I appear to be a day late to the party I suppose I shall just have to look forward to reading this one.
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>