Jelly's Wants: Looking for M and F

Started by ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut, November 09, 2010, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

1. Little Bad Red and the Big Wolf
Taken
A naughty Red Riding Hood goes out into the woods looking for trouble and comes across a wolfman wishing to oblige her nasty needs.
Definite elements: knotting cock, consensual, biting, scratching, spanking, dominant wolf, light beastial element
Maybe: pregnancy
No way: Anal, rape, pain, torture, scat (that goes for all RPs)

2. Huntress
Taken
As you can tell, she is my favourite DC character, and I would love to RP as her. I am open to F or M partner. They can be an existing character or an original.

3. The Prude and The Slut
Taken
A young woman becoming roommates with a far more experienced woman, who shows her the joy of sex with females and males. A fun, naughty and smutty RP. Mainly femme but a little hetero would be okay too.

You can contact me in this thread or through PM. I do have a very specific style, so I will look at your previous RPs first. For everything else, check my RP Preferences. I'll probably add to this as I go.

More RP ideas below
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

My Characters

Amara

Beautiful picture by Vyrl on deviantART

An 18 year old girl from a small town just outside of Athens. The only daughter of a windower, she has never truly known love. Her father blames her for the death of her mother, and for being a girl. She was resigned to having to marry to keep her family hapy, until she meets the beautiful god, Tychus.

Helena Bertinelli

By urdsama on deviantART (as seen on my avatar!)

A 26 year old teacher, Helena is the orphaned daughter of a mob boss. To avenge her family's brutal death and repent for their sins, she has become The Huntress. Her methods are often seen as extreme, and it is only with her admission to the Birds of Prey that she has begun to be accepted. By everyone by Batman, at least.

Kyra Stone

By belldandies on deviantART

Kyra is driven and ambitious at 28. She started at military school at the age of ten and graduated into the Earth security forces at 18, where she rose quickly through the ranks as a result of her ruthlessness and resourcefulness. She quickly gained a high rank and led many missions against criminals and terrorist organisations on Earth. The success of these missions drew attention to her and she was soon in the firing line from the people she sought to bring down. Through internal corruption and machinations, she was set up and forced to take the blame for a mission failure and the deaths of hundreds of civilians. There was no other option but to become a bounty hunter, something she had excelled at, predictably.
However, many see her as abrupt, rude and arrogant as a result of her lack of social skills. She doesn't understand people and doesn't work well in a team if she is not leading it. She is socially unaware and awkward.

Meredith

Merry is the youngest child and only daughter of a fresh off the boat family from Ireland. Her only option is to turn to Lucian to earn money to keep her family alive. She is strong and stubborn, which could be downside when dealing with Lucian.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Lightshock16

Heya ^^. we never RPed before! lol

I'm interested in the 2nd and 3rd Idea's, though I'd want to play Maler in the 3rd Idea. :)

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

The 2nd idea is taken, and the 3rd is exclusively for a female RPer.
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

nik200

hey there, ive only recently returned, but im very interested in the 1st one. How about it?

Kate

i also would like to role play a male wolf for the first - if so pm me :)

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

4. To Stay Below the Sea
Open
Nerida is a young mermaid, born to a poor family. However, her beauty is recognised across the seven seas, making her a desirable mate for every hot blooded merman. But word of her charms has reached the darkest part of the Atlantic too, where a monster dwells alone who decides to make Nerida his companion, down in the depths of the ocean.

Nerida

5. Joker's Wild
Open

The new Batgirl, Evelyn Hollow, is young and inexperienced in her role, and easy prey for the joker. Blonde, naive and beautiful, she is soon swayed to the dark side by him and his... talents

NSFW Batgirl 1
NSFW Batgirl 2

Other favourite genres:
Doctor Who
Stargate
Harry Potter
Fairy tale fantasy - really wanting
Doctor/patient
Professor/student
Impregnation story - always wanting
Batman
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As