News:

Main Menu

Rpol down?

Started by GoldenChild, May 08, 2006, 02:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

QuoteWarning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) in /data/rpol/webdocs/lib/rubb.php on line 29
Could not connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11)

Somebody ells getting this to?
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Celestial Goblin

It seems to work for me today.

Far eyes

It works for me to now.

Was getting it for about 20minutes
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Zaer Darkwail

It seems Rpol is once again down. At least for me.

National Acrobat

It has been for me since last night around 9pm Eastern US Time.

AmberStarfire

It's been down for me since around 2am GMT (around 12 hours ago). I've had msgs from a couple of other people asking about it, as well.

RPOL has an alternate url: rpol.hyphenit.com.au but it is also down.

Zaer Darkwail

Rpol is now back on! For me at least.

AmberStarfire

Yay! Thank you for the wonderful update.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: AmberStarfire on November 12, 2010, 10:25:44 AM
Yay! Thank you for the wonderful update.

*bows*

Your welcome :)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 12, 2010, 01:26:39 PM
*bows*

Your welcome :)

Hmm.. wonder what games you play on Rpol Zaer.. your grammar structure seems familiar.. did you have a game where someone played a fey'ri named Rhea I wonder? :d

Zaer Darkwail

Yea, I was KotD (King of the Dragons) GM alias and ran WoE (Wonders of Eberron).

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 12, 2010, 02:15:56 PM
Yea, I was KotD (King of the Dragons) GM alias and ran WoE (Wonders of Eberron).

I so miss playing Rhea :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 12, 2010, 02:30:19 PM
I so miss playing Rhea :)

Yeah, she was indeed fun char. As now I know who you are in Elliquiy I can contact you incase if I ressurect idea of WoE in here on Elliquiy. Would definently need co-GM so there would be reliable posting in the threads.

Callie Del Noire

I was tempted to offer her for the epic game but I didn't know how to do a demonfey for pathfinder.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, she could have got all positive stat mods and no -2 Con penalty basically and only +1 with whatever chosen demonic ability. Pathfinder made base races quite strong and fey'ri are slightly stronger than standard elf.

Callie Del Noire

Shame I didn't know back then, I could have told you and we'd have worked up something. :D

Epic Rhea would have been fun.. even as a bard only

National Acrobat

Hmm, Zaer, you wouldn't play a Drow named Zavelle, would you?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: National Acrobat on November 12, 2010, 03:12:04 PM
Hmm, Zaer, you wouldn't play a Drow named Zavelle, would you?

The Halls of Darkness II game right? Yeah, it's me :P. It seems I am slowly caught upon  :-[

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 12, 2010, 03:14:03 PM
The Halls of Darkness II game right? Yeah, it's me :P. It seems I am slowly caught upon  :-[

Your diction gives you away buddy. :D