Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mayerling

Well you made it with the whole hockey team!

Autumn52

Your a Lord for Christ sake and I am no Lady it was fun while it lasted but this can't go any further. sorry but good luck.....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

the taken

I'm sorry, but as alluring your figure is, that cold look in your eyes exaggerated by your make-up on top of the sword you're always carrying just out of view... I can't take so much hidden hostility. I'm leaving.

Actually, I'll drive the landlord nuts if I speak to him. You leave.

Autumn52

I have to leave since the landlord likes my sword, tattoos, and makeup. He has invited me to his play indefinitely...so good thing you broke up with me...Thanks
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sanai

I am sorry, but you just won't turn around! Bye bye!
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Autumn52

Honey you are to pretty to look sad all the time...I can't turn around I cant stand to see you looking so sad.....I understand we cant be together but I wish you luck.....byby

MasterMischief

You don't send me flowers anymore.

TheLovelyMaid

You're too busy writing--you don't pay me enough attention.

It's not me--it's you.

MasterMischief

Quote from: TheLovelyMaid on May 01, 2010, 10:36:24 PM
You're too busy writing--you don't pay me enough attention.

It's not me--it's you.

You are always on the damn phone!  I want my records back!

TheLovelyMaid

You let our love fern die!

It's OVER!

Tachi

Sorry, but really, you're messier than my brother. That pinup isn't fooling anyone. It's over.

KnowThySire

For the last time, I don't want to be with you! Stop stalking me, or I'm going to have to call the cops!
There can only be one king.

Sanai

Sorry, But I cannot go out with someone who is a blank white void.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

the taken

I just can't hang out with someone that is at odds with themselves. You're internal conflict creates a rift between us. We just can't hang anymore, not that it will be much of a change.

leelan

I'm sorry, I am but your face tickles me in the night when you snore. It's like these tentacles blowing on my back. It's so over.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Serephino

You know, that outfit and the flexibility was a turn on at first... but night after night of the same thing....   If you can't learn any new tricks I'm just gonna have to head for greener pastures.  Sorry luv...

Autumn52

You remind me to much of my ex and I thought I could overcome that but I can't sorry cutie but I gotta go.....

TheLovelyMaid

I'm not sure I could be with someone who has so many tattoos.  Whenever we go out, they always show in your evening dresses...soooo..

it's over.

LadySheikah

I just can't take it anymore, your remind me of my mother. All the crying and the drama it just has to end....plus I'm leaving you for a man.

I just need a man in my life right now I'm sorry.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

the taken

I asked you out 'cause I heard you liked girls too, and figured you'd invite some them over for some fun. But you haven't, and you ditched them.  Seriously, babe, I'm too much for one woman, and you're just one woman. See ya.

Chevalier des Poissons

You told me that those things on your face were dicks, and led me into happiness thinking that I would have 14 reasons to be with you. Unfortunately, you lied to me.

We are over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

TheLovelyMaid

You sent me roses, when you know my favorite flowers are zinnias.

It's over.

Tachi

I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in women.

Cardwolf

Chevalier des Poissons

Sorry but I'm interested in myself.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A