Search: One on One Long-Term RP

Started by LeynaLove, June 06, 2016, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeynaLove

Wanted: Detailed/Long-Term Roleplay

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a roleplay partner that is just as much focused on story and character development as well as the adult content. I am hoping to find someone that can be a challenge as writer, and who is up to develop a long term story line. If you are still interested please continue on to the ideas and plots that I am interested in playing out.

Good luck finding roleplays!

Preferences:
^ What I like are sci-fi styled words, post-apocalyptic worlds, aliens, future worlds, etc.
^ I like stories that are action centered that will put the characters created in situations that will make them their true characters show and have them develop.
^ Along with that I like being able to play multiple characters and would like my partner to as well (though wont make or break a partnership it is really just something I would love to explore). If there are more then just the two characters in the world then it not only pushes the writer out of the comfort zone but also makes the world we are playing in a bit more realistic.

Plots/Ideas
I have a few plots and other general themes listed below.

Traditional: Zombie Apocalypse ***

I would like this to be set up almost like High School of the Dead in a sense. With teenagers that are forced to see the ugly development of the world and lose everything they have before they are even able to go into the adult world. Kids that have never interacted before have to in order to survive and try and find someone that could help them. Faced with a world where everyone that had once been in charge was no longer there to help they have to try and leave the city they are in and find people that can help, a place that is safe for them.

* This is definitely a story that I would LOVE to play and something that the other would person would have to be willing to play multiple characters with me. It isn't as much fun with just too people, it will develop a stronger story if new people get brought in and characters die off things along those lines. 

Sci-Fi/Futuristic: Military School***

With the development of space travel came the bigger threat of alien enemies in the universe. Thus came the need for humans and humanoid-like aliens to create allies and develop trusts. To keep themselves safe from the other creatures out there that would just as well destroy the planet and smoke out the human race and more. Humans had to become better, stronger, smarter, and they started it at a young age. Kids have two choices, stay on their planets and help their families and towns with farming or mining or anything along those lines to keep supplies coming and food on the table. Or they could go to school. A very difficult military school where if you make it out of the school and even want to still be part of the military after you are then in a world out in the stars and very rarely find yourself back home with your family.

* Again this is a story where you would need to play multiple characters with me to make it fun and develop those strong reactions.

Alien Invasion
Rapture
Rebels against Government

Also open to ideas.

I would ideally like to roleplay through email or Google docs because it is easier to on my phone when I am not at home on my computer.
Leyna Love would like a good Role Play.

On's and Off's

One on One