Run boys run!

Started by azzmeister89, March 11, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so here is the basic idea for the game. Gentlemen, imagine you are on holiday with your friends. Life is good, your job pays enough to do this kind of thing twice a year, your good looking and single and to top it all off you just met this beautiful woman who looks like she will be wild in the bedroom.... That is until she knocks you out.

When you wake up your in a cage with a large group of other guys who all look as confused as you feel. Your on a boat and there is a female guard outside the cage.
You have been captured by Amazonians and they plan to use you for breeding.

When you arrive on the tropical island your set free "run" your told and so you have to run, have to survive the islands wild, its animals and pirates whilst the Amazonian women hunt you down for sport before they take what they need from you.

Ok so i only really have two rules for this game

1st: ladies no killing or maiming the males without there permision

2nd: please let the male you are after know so that you may discuss how the situation will turn out.

As for character sheets all i need is basic information. Name, age, gender and for the males what there job was before they were captured.

I look forwards to seeing who is up for this.

seekeroftruth22

now this sounds super interesting! if its still open count me in
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

azzmeister89

7rouble

Put me down for a gentleman.  I'll write up a character sheet today. 

Lynnette

Somewhat interested in a female character, though I'l have to think about it.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

azzmeister89

Thank you both for your interest. Reaper is there any way i can persuade you to make it a big yes?

Lynnette

Quote from: azzmeister89 on March 12, 2014, 01:15:30 PM
Thank you both for your interest. Reaper is there any way i can persuade you to make it a big yes?

At the moment, all I really need is to see one or multiple of the other characters, preferably some (or just one for that sake) of the female character(s).
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

azzmeister89

Well as i said in the opening post. The profiles will be pretty basic, i dont need to know about character histories or anything long just a name, age, gender, ons offs, personality and a picture will do for female characters and then add in jobs for male characters so we know what survivle skills they will have.

Lynnette

Quote from: azzmeister89 on March 12, 2014, 01:35:14 PM
Well as i said in the opening post. The profiles will be pretty basic, i dont need to know about character histories or anything long just a name, age, gender, ons offs, personality and a picture will do for female characters and then add in jobs for male characters so we know what survivle skills they will have.

I know, I know. It's just as a guideline to get an idea of the "difficulty grade" or whatever you want to call it. An idea of what kind of people I'm playing with. Even if this site isn't as dominated by cliches as a lot of other sites are, it doesn't mean that people are not different.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

7rouble

Here's mine.  Let me know what you think.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Able Foster is a computer programmer at the age of 30.  He always loved to experience life.  Even though he loved to geek out on computer games and developing he also liked to remain active and fit.  Twice a year he would go on an adventure, sometimes with his friends and/or family and sometimes just by himself. 

This time it was by himself.  He always called his family or friends on his satellite phone to check in to see pictures.  And he was having fun with an especially attractive young woman who looked exotic and as fun as he was naturally.  They were on a walk along the coast line when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and everything went dark. 

Lynnette

Quote from: 7rouble on March 12, 2014, 01:58:04 PM
Here's mine.  Let me know what you think.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Able Foster is a computer programmer at the age of 30.  He always loved to experience life.  Even though he loved to geek out on computer games and developing he also liked to remain active and fit.  Twice a year he would go on an adventure, sometimes with his friends and/or family and sometimes just by himself. 

This time it was by himself.  He always called his family or friends on his satellite phone to check in to see pictures.  And he was having fun with an especially attractive young woman who looked exotic and as fun as he was naturally.  They were on a walk along the coast line when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and everything went dark. 

Well, there is nothing wrong with the character itself, though I do primarily want to see a female character, as it would help me a lot more.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

azzmeister89

well lets hope we get some more interest then

Gwyenevere

Are y'all still accepting? x3
Mʏ O//O·s

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹.

azzmeister89

seekeroftruth22

just let me know what's happening alright? this is going to be a awesome game!

7rouble

You got my character.  Let me know if you need something else from me and/or send me the link of the game made when we got the people you want.

seekeroftruth22

my name is Kirito, I am 23 years old and I'm a hacker, give me a computer and I can give you the world. I am on the FBI A class hacker list, that is until I hacked them and deleted my name. I make more then enough money making and selling programs that I can take vacations when ever I want.

azzmeister89

Both profiles look great, seeker i just need a picture from you and also i would like to ask that you dont play your character in first person. I understand that alot of people on here are rather turned off by first person games. Other then that its all good, we just need more characters

seekeroftruth22

a little buff for a hacker but he has a lot of free time and keeps himself fit

Izaya Orihara

This RP looks rather intriguing.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

azzmeister89

Happy to have you interested Izaya. Now lets try and rope some more females in and we need character sheets people!

Izaya Orihara

Well, here's my character:

Satsuki Fujiwara

Satsuki is a twenty year old member of a Visual Kei band, with an avid interest in music, though also an interest in other things, ranging from History, Geography, the occult, culture and even martial arts to a degree, though he only knows a little. His band is relatively new, having been formed a couple of years ago. Nonetheless, they've still attracted some attention, due to their dark, melodic heavy metal style that sets them apart from the more pop-themed bands, and Oshare Kei bands. In certain circles, the band is quite popular, and is doing quite well. With a fairly loyal following from those who know about them, in Japan, they're doing fairly well. Lately, after a recent concert in Shibiuya, it seemed that one particularly obsessive fangirl had been stalking him back to the apartment the band had been staying at. Whilst a tad worried, Satsuki wasn't too concerned - being fairly confident that nothing bad would happen, until he found himself cornered, and promptly knocked unconscious. After which, he'd unknowingly find himself upon a mysterious island.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Major Major

I think I might toss up something, tell me what you think:

Henry Bracewell

Formerly a Chief Petty Officer in the Royal Navy, Bracewell was invalided out of the RN after a training exercise went wrong, and damaged the nerves in one of his hands. He managed to find some good fortune after he was invalided out however, and is now the Regional Manager of the British branch of a major International Corporation. He's a pretty decent guy, really, but he does get touchy and defensive about his damaged hand.