Lycans, Vampires and Superhumans in Sin City (Vegas)- UTBLOV looking for more!

Started by Aiden, June 18, 2011, 01:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

UTBLOV is a long running game based of the Anita Blake Books/universe.

We are currently looking to recruit male characters into the various factions.

We have the Las Vegas pack (werewolves), a formerly shattered pack reunited under a new Ulfrick and looking to establish itself into the politics of Las Vegas.

The Tiger streak, the formerly strongest weregroup in the city until their queen and many of her court went missing for various reasons leaving them to fend for themselves and hold out until her return.

The Hyena clan, the supernatural mobsters of our setting. They are at constant turf wars with the wererats and other criminal forces looking to lay claim to their turf.

The vampires, currently their is two factions butting heads. Those loyal to the master and those loyal to the usurper, a master vampire looking to lay claim to the city for themselves.

Currently we are only looking at recruiting only male characters but can open for female characters if we get enough males first to balance our female heavy ranks.

Here is the link to our subsection
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=486.0

Do not feel overwhelmed, it is a lot of information but transitioning into the game is not difficult. Feel free to drop by into our OOC's and say hello.

-Aiden

auroraChloe

'UNDER THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF VEGAS' ROCKS !

if you want to bat around plot ideas for the game, i'm sure you could PM any of the players about something fun and interesting. 

a/a 8/21/17

LunarSage

Aiden is not only the UTBLOV for Men President... he's also a client!  ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Josietta

Also for smooth transitioning, one might consider having some kind of link with a current character, whether its current or just history. It's a decent way to get in smoothly.

The tigers are getting their stuff back together and would be more than happy to have more kitties to cuddle!

The regional preternatural investigation team (RPIT) is starting heavy investigations in vampire affairs and the lycan disappearances as well and we definitely could use some more able bodied individuals to bring those monsters to justice! ;D

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

VincentD

Which is more needed at the moment? I love the universe setting <haven't read the last two books, but long time fan> Are different types of human allowed? <Psychics, other types of human besides necromancer, and whatnot?>

Either way, I'd love to get in on this rp, if its not full of course.
Shall I be your cultured monster, haughty fool or perhaps the savage demon hidden behind a pretty face is more to your wicked liking? Let us dance in sun drenched glades or battle in dark, lost mines...what to do, what to do? Flip a coin and close your eyes

This is my intro questionnaire post thing: Please don't hold it against me! ^_^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112304.0

Josietta

Quote from: VincentD on July 15, 2011, 05:03:46 PM
Which is more needed at the moment? I love the universe setting <haven't read the last two books, but long time fan> Are different types of human allowed? <Psychics, other types of human besides necromancer, and whatnot?>

Either way, I'd love to get in on this rp, if its not full of course.

We can definitely use more human types. I don't think they are allowing necromancers, but psychics, witches, and the average human is allowed. Might wanna PM Aiden and ask about the necromancers though. :) 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

VincentD

That sounds like a good idea, Josietta. I will give Aiden a shout a little later when I return. Thanks for the assistance here and in the other thread!

P.S. I wasn't thinking necromancers would be allowed as I think they are a bit...much. I was just using it for the example. I checked the info thread on humans, but all I saw was a blank space, so it was probably something silly I did.
Shall I be your cultured monster, haughty fool or perhaps the savage demon hidden behind a pretty face is more to your wicked liking? Let us dance in sun drenched glades or battle in dark, lost mines...what to do, what to do? Flip a coin and close your eyes

This is my intro questionnaire post thing: Please don't hold it against me! ^_^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112304.0

Josietta

:D Its not a problem at all hon!  Glad to help!

Yeah they are a bit powerful and as for blank space there just might be one. The humans are just now getting plenty of action in the RPIT area. Its a good place to jump in actually. I play a witch/psychic there. There are about 4-6 active humans in RPIT I think and a couple loose humans in the game that tend toward the vampires or are attached to weres. There is plenty of places for you to fit yourself in if you wanna play a human thats for sure and its pretty easy to incorporate into the game right now. :)  The game is slow paced but constant so don't feel rushed at all, and PM me anytime ya have questions or need help with something. I'm usually good about replying back within a couple hours or at least by the end of that day.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas