Several Fantasy ideas (F seeking M or F)

Started by BibbityBoppityPOW, December 08, 2011, 06:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BibbityBoppityPOW

Plot one: A familiar curse has taken hold of an Heiress to the Castle of Greenbriar. After turning away a sickly looking old man from seeking shelter in her home, he revealed himself to be a powerful Wizard. Angered by her shallowness he cursed her with the same curse his own sister had used on a man hundreds of years before. He transformed her into a Beast of his own making. Now trapped in her home, she has only one night a week to be her true self. Unless freed from this curse before her thirtieth birthday, she is doomed to remain as a Beast for the rest of all time.
(This can be set loosely in modern times, or the past.)
*This plot is loosely based on the stories of The White Cat & Beauty and The Beast

Plot two: They met on the seashore after a terrible storm. They met in a burning building. They met during the war in the medical tents. They met in a restaurant. So many times they have met, so many times he as died. And every time one dies, one lives on. Longing and lingering. Sometimes he remembers, sometimes its a new beginning all over again. But every time, the lover looks the same and every time they fall in love. However this time when they meet, there is something different. He/She is already dating someone else, and it looks serious.
*The genders can be different. I don't have a preference on the immortal or the reincarnated.

Plot three: Lock ins are always a blast. It doesn't matter if it's in a gym or a classroom, as long as your friends are there you're bound to have a great time. Except, this time it wasn't voluntary. A routine trip to the aquarium resulted in you once again clonking yourself on the head. For some reason this particular time you were knocked out for a good three hours, and no one found you. Now that you're free from your hiding place, you remember the aquarium is closed for the next three days for (a major holiday/road construction/bad storm) and you're trapped. Since no alarms are going off you decide to investigate. They don't show you everything on those behind the scenes tours...
*This one involves a mermaid being part of the aquarium, which I would prefer to play.

Of course, I will probably add additional plots as I come up with them. I'm tossing around a weird idea involving a woman cased in Jade, a Princess gambled away by her father to feed his terrible habit, and a Barbarian king with a soft spot for flute music and small birds. I'm not quite sure where it's going, but I'll let you know. I'll use whichever medium you like to tell the story.

Sweet Vixen

The third one sounds intriguing...reminds me of a book I read, but I can't think for the life of me what book it was or why...
"Try not!  Do...or do not.  There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

BibbityBoppityPOW

I would love to know the title if you ever remember it. I can't find too many good books about mermaids. I've started writing my own.
If you're interested, I would love to do that one. I am wanting to play the mermaid, though. However your character can be male or female it really doesn't matter for that story.

Seventh

The second one sounds very interesting! I'd love to give it a whirl, if you'll have me. I'd prefer to play a male, and I'd be happy to play either the reincarnated or the immortal, but if pressed I'd pick the former~

BibbityBoppityPOW

Seventh, I would love to do that one. I've been thinking of giving it a whirl soon. :) I'll be on an off tonight and through the week. I do babysitting on and off, plus I've been going to the gym pretty regularly. I over trained the other day and now my left arm is messed up. I can't straighten it up fully.

Back on the subject of the writing though, I would love to be the immortal.

Seventh

Excellent! I'll be on and off myself this week, mostly evenings (evenings in accordance with GMT!) Though after this week I'll usually be online at later hours than that too.

I guess we have our roles sorted then! Let me know if there's anything you want to discuss before starting, otherwise I'm ready when you are~

BibbityBoppityPOW

Would you like me to make a thread for it, or over the message system?

Seventh

I'm entirely happy to do whichever you prefer~

BibbityBoppityPOW

Then I'll make a thread. Would you like me to start?

BibbityBoppityPOW

Also! Would you mind very much if I put this under the adult forum? With this immortal one, it might get a bit violent at times. One never really knows which direction a story will take.

Seventh

A thread is great and you're welcome to start whenever you wish! Putting it in the adult section is totally fine with me too~

DeadPhalanx

The third plot sounds intriguing if it hasnt been done already.

Haze Arktos

Hey the third sounds extremely intruiging! I love a good mystreious chance meeting and this sounds so good! I write allot of stories like this and I would Love to play this Scenario, that is, if your interested =)

RhymesWithOrange

Ooh, I'd be up for playing with the first if you're still looking! :)