Against her Will- Becoming an Exotic Playbeing Cyberpunk

Started by magikal, August 13, 2015, 01:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello!
I'm looking for a writing partner to a remix of a game I played a while ago. It's inspired by the Cyberpunk setting. One of their books mentioned the transformations that characters can undergo using cyber-technology. She basically can physically change her body to match her lover's interests, as well as hair/eye color, breasts, waist, and hips.

The basic story has my character, waking up and she finds out that she's had this complete body rejuvenation done to her apparently against her will. She will have to piece together what happened, where it happened, when it happened, all while doing her best to resist the new urges that her amazingly horny, not to mention buxom beyond belief body now has. She wakes up in a rich guy's bed, she is his mistress, but she doesn't remember anything about it.

We can discuss the particulars. Look at my previous posts to see if we're compatible. I'm looking for a partner to write 3 to 5 times per week, with at least 5 sentences or more per response.

Thanks for reading!
Julie

Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0