Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

You used up all my charcoal eyeliner!  I told you to stay out of my things.....I can't live like this.  Good bye!

Shade

You keep sitting in the middle of the floor! What if I were to trip over you and break my neck? I can't deal with this anymore!

Silvermoon

You wont even show -me- your face after all this time together?

Holds back his tears and sniffs

Oohhh I told myself I wouldn't ray darn it.

I'm sorry Hatake but it's over
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Luther

you start crying over the slightest thing - I am the one with emotional problems! I'm offski!!!

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

blue bunny sparkle

How am I now supposed to get anything done when you have that 'come hither' look all the time? I'm gone!

olive

I wish I would have known your long and dark history of break ups before I got together with you.  I can't deal with your baggage! I'm leaving, and this time for GOOD!

Autumn52

Olive I can't take it anymore. You are way to sexy for me. I can't keep up. I am completely inadaquate, I think it is best if I just leave and find someone who is not so out of my league. *sniffles and leaves* Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

You knew I was allergic to pollen, yet you insist on bring in fresh cut flowers every SINGLE day....enough with the flowers!  You don't respect me medical needs. I'm finding someone else and and then (but not before) I'm leaving you!

Insanityenviesme

How can you expect me to love you when only half of you is what I get?!! I'm sorry, call me selfish but I need a pair of thighs to kiss and ravish.. not one and a half.. Sayonara!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Merry Gentry

I can't take all this sex.. 3 or 4 times a day, was great.. but now 8 or 9? damn man! I can't walk!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

olive

You always walk away when I'm talking to you.  That's just so rude! I'm taking my stuff and leaving forever!

Acanthus

You always tease me by sitting that way and never do anything else! I'm done, gone!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

olive

Sometimes I just want to cuddle, but LOOK at you! You are made of metal and have pointy things growing out of your head!
Get out! *points to the door*

Acanthus

You never minded the pointy things before! You have no creativity whatsoever with my pointy things! /LEAVES!
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~

olive

Quote from: Acanthus on March 17, 2011, 12:14:27 AM
You never minded the pointy things before! You have no creativity whatsoever with my pointy things! /LEAVES!

No creativity with the pointy things? I bought the pointy things video, the pointy things gel, and the special pointy things ring with the little spikes on it to try to spice it up for you.  I'm exhausted!  I drained your IRA and I'm going to Aruba, alone. Goodbye!

Shade

Why do you never let me look at your face when we make love? All I want is to look in to those pretty eyes of yours, but you won't let me! So I'll just find someone who will!

Jag

Stop staring at me! Get a hobby and get out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Shade

Why do you keep looking at me like that? Why can't you just accept me as I am?!

Charisma

My boyfriend found out about you   :-(

Shade

You've got butterfly wings. I really thought I could see past them, but they're just so distracting. I'm sorry, I tried, I really did...

Charisma

They are Fairy wings. You really need to learn your wings, for real.

Shade

Call them what you like, they still creep me the hell out >.>

Nico

With that thing over your mouth, we can never kiss! We're done!

Luther

every time I see you you're hanging onto some other guy - I'm outta here!

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Nico

You'll never join the fun! Threesomes are great! Sorry man, we can't go on like this. ;)