Slightly cliche Royal love triangle (Interest check)

Started by La Vida en su Muerte, December 28, 2008, 01:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Vida en su Muerte

Basically what happens is we have a king who falls head over heals for the daughter of one of his closest advisers.  The agreement for her hand in marriage is that any son she has by the king will automatically become heir to throne before his already established heir, the prince who is a year or so older than kings new love.  Now, this creates a problem because the prince had been betrothed to a princess, whom he loved, but her father called off the engagement after hearing that the throne was being compromised and that his daughter may never be queen.  Now, there is a threat of war, and the King fears for his new wife's life along with his own.  He appoints the prince as the queen's personal bodyguard, either unaware or uncaring of the pain he has caused his son by the loss of his fiancee.  The prince hates his new "stepmother" at first, but as they get to know each other....Blah blah blah, I think you guys can figure out the rest from there.

I shall be playing the new queen.  I only need a king and prince to make this RP work, but if any one feels they have a character that could add to the plot, let me know ^_^
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

Duchess

sound interesting...so what happen to the prince loved interest??
and the king?
would the queen chose the prince over the king?
and would the princess accept her father not wanting her to marry the love of her life?

it seem that it could get bigger but if not
you just got me thinking a lot ;)

La Vida en su Muerte

The answers to those questions and more once I get some people to play with me XD
My life hurts.

Flying Tengu

A love triangle between a king, his advisor's daughter, and the king's own son?  How fraught!

I'm interested in playing the prince.

La Vida en su Muerte

Wonderful!!  Now, as soon as we get a king we will be good to go ^_^
My life hurts.

Lotherio

I'm a fan of Arthurian legend and would be all for this RP.  I could play your king if you're still looking.

La Vida en su Muerte

Yes, yes I am still looking ^_^

Let me get myself together (after my long dangerous trek across the country) and I will PM you guys with more information ^_^
My life hurts.