RP: Star Trek ( Looking for a Spock for Pon Farr)

Started by VideoKid, September 15, 2015, 09:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So while searching for other role play that weren’t the basic taboo pairings I’m into fandoms and I see a lot of people list Star Trek and I did like the new movies. Once talking to them and go over possible plots and pairings he informed me of this bizarre but enticing thing that happens to Vulcan’s every seven years where they need to mate or they kind of go crazy or die, but there’s lot more to it. So I would def like to find someone to do another Star Trek plot with and incorporate this.

WARNING
I am a new fan, very new…a damn newb so please be nice and guide me, teach me your ways…. mold me if your must. I’m very eager to learn and expand my horizons on the knowledge of the universe.

So I’m down for lots of plots….things that were mentioned to me that would to be described more but our options are….. darker plots there is pre surak or mirror verse, or a crashed away mission, or something dealing with earth.  The main thing is someone who wants to play the new alternate spock for me. I hope someone takes me on because I’m eager to see how it would play out a few different ways.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide