[D&D5] The Last Ray of Light (Epic fantasy, Group or solo) CLOSED

Started by FragarachZ, February 10, 2015, 10:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Indeed. 

I know there's some personality someth's I'm still supposed to do? 

And a trinket? 

Wish I coudl see it the way you guys do.  It seems a pretty lame sheet on my screen. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ShadowFox89

Quote from: FragarachZ on February 18, 2015, 01:54:51 AM
Looks like we are still waiting on our lightbearers a bit. *groan*
Would you people start with one and have a few people not participate, or wait until we have both (might be a few more days) but get everyone into a group?

Yeah, I never really started working on a character. It looks like you have a large enough group :/
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Far eyes

Quote from: Muse on February 19, 2015, 11:36:44 AM
  Indeed. 

I know there's some personality someth's I'm still supposed to do? 

And a trinket? 

Wish I coudl see it the way you guys do.  It seems a pretty lame sheet on my screen.

Trinket is a d100 roll, the personality things are listed under your background
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

tuckers02

Hey Inerrant Lust,

I think Norton and Alyssa would have fun sparring.  Maybe on the deck if the ship while traveling.  What do you think?

FragarachZ

Paladin Group, here's your game threads:

One and the other.
Apologies for any spelling mistakes that escaped the spellchecker. Discuss away in OOC.

Threads for the Cleric Group will be set up tomorrow.
O&O

Inerrant Lust

I apologize for all my delays this week, it's been... rough. Long hours at work. Early mornings. Lameness.

QuoteLooks good.  So is Norton okay for being Thalya's long lost nephew?

That is fine. In fact, I imagined Norton had to be rescued from Latun. I figured it would be an older member of his party and his 'mentor' in the three years between the time that Lux fell from grace and between the start of the story. Thalya may fit the bill, but I have a hard time imagining why she just so happened to have been in Latun at the time of the winter solstice by coincidence. But if her Discovery was what caused her to seek out Norton in the first place, well then that would make perfect sense. ;) As a result of her discovery, she may have directly caused the events that protected him from being discovered and killed that day.

Admittedly, I didn't read anyone else's sheets. Didn't have the time. But Norton Balworth also sounds way better than my own idea... :P They are quite different from one another, though. Which I find hilarious. It makes me wonder who Norton's father/mother/Thalya's sister/brother was...

I would have liked to look over everyone else if it meant having a say in party composition, but I think this one is fine. I was going to try and see how they might have met up. Thalya could have rescued Norton and chartered a discrete escape from Latun on the ship Alyssa worked on, but that might interfere with her plot-line about finding her sister. And I don't think Thalya and Norton would be staying on a boat for three years trying to stay low while he's assembling his party and training. :P And while Norton takes his role very seriously, he wouldn't try to coerce anyone to put aside their own family to help him.

As for Al'Rhayel, I don't know how they would have met... >_<

QuoteHey Inerrant Lust,

I think Norton and Alyssa would have fun sparring.  Maybe on the deck if the ship while traveling.  What do you think?

Yeah, that would work. I like that they're about the same age, but she's so much more advanced in skill than him.  ::)

QuoteMale characters are welcome too. Hmm, imagine a male lightbearer surrounded by all these ladies...  :P
Oops, stop fantasizing GM!

::)

Autocad

Here's my suggestion for Evelynn's ship's name: Dusk Strider

What do you think? Open to feedback here.

Far eyes

Quote from: Autocad on February 20, 2015, 05:58:25 AM
Here's my suggestion for Evelynn's ship's name: Dusk Strider

You are missing cool points for not calling it The Wraith but i might be showing my age here :P
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

FragarachZ

My own preference is Princess Ark, but that doesn't metter here does it? You name it whatever you like. :P
O&O

FragarachZ

Cleric group OOC
Cleric group IC

With this, everyone has their in character and out of characte rthread. See you there folks :)
O&O