For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicBlade

bubby

lenka

Lumasan

ERMERGAHD I'm finished. Wait nope. Have to re-edit some things.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Lumasan and lenka I thought I added both your character relationships for valius?

bubby

*Rawrs on lenka*

All right, I'm off to bed. YAY another week done! I'm so damn burnt out.

Tomorrow I'll finish up the relationship thread. Won't be anything fancy. Essaline thinks all the Theiri are pussies.  ::)

sesshomaruartist

Lumasan

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 02:23:38 AM
Lumasan and lenka I thought I added both your character relationships for valius?

Lol yeah you did. I hate being tired. I have to be up at like 6 am. Why am I still awake. Oh yeah, I want to see if anyone has any issues with my relationship post. If you want I can add more, if there is something you want covered. *winks*

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 11, 2012, 02:27:43 AM
Lol yeah you did. I hate being tired. I have to be up at like 6 am. Why am I still awake. Oh yeah, I want to see if anyone has any issues with my relationship post. If you want I can add more, if there is something you want covered. *winks*

How about a meeting between the two meet but she doesn't identify him as a king since he is dressed as a commoner they hit it off or something just talking or something since he looked so familiar? Unless the idea is not appealing?

Veluux

IDEA!!

So... I think, just to make things like WAY simpler. We should just copy the coding from our profile posts (you can grab it out using the quote tool) and post it in the top of our relationship threads. Cause basically the relationship thread has really turned out to be a pretty essential history of each character in many ways. If we do that, then it will preserve Nikki's wonderful formatting, yet put all the factoids about a character in one easy location. Then Nikkie can just rename the Relationship thread to the Character Profile thread - and the relationships will just be included.

It just seems simpler and easier to me that way. I don't know. What do you all think?

EDIT:

So I went ahead and did it with my relationship thread post just to see what it looks like. You all can take a peek if you want. Got a couple more people and then the Kingdom of Aserit will be finished and I'll be moving on to Theiri - likely tomorrow.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Kuje

I was pondering that myself because I've made some changes to my char sheet that I kept on my computer as we've worked out some character history and I just feel bad that I might have to keep asking Nikki to edit the char sheet since she made each of the posts in the character thread.

kckolbe

Yeah, I like being able to update relations after an interaction as well.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

lenka

Lumasan

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 02:34:28 AM
How about a meeting between the two meet but she doesn't identify him as a king since he is dressed as a commoner they hit it off or something just talking or something since he looked so familiar? Unless the idea is not appealing?

It is entirely possible since Amelia likes to do the same thing. X3

Veluux

All right. I think I am finished for the night. Got the entire Kingdom of Aserit pretty much done. Just waiting on a couple PMs back to confirm a couple things.

I'll likely start working on Theiri tomorrow. Probably going to be a lot more interactions on that side, since the nobles of Theiri seem to be a bit more friendly. Haha. Hopefully I can get through them relatively quickly. I might have a couple interesting ideas though that push some boundaries. ;)

Also, I increased my character's age to 26 from 22. I think 22 is just a tad too young for the way I'm going to play him, and also based on a couple interactions I want to have with a couple characters from Theiri. Lumasan, keep your eyes open for a PM tomorrow.

Nighty-night everyone!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Lumasan on August 11, 2012, 03:03:27 AM
It is entirely possible since Amelia likes to do the same thing. X3

Lol okay will add that in relationships than.

Quote from: Veluux on August 11, 2012, 02:44:24 AM
IDEA!!

So... I think, just to make things like WAY simpler. We should just copy the coding from our profile posts (you can grab it out using the quote tool) and post it in the top of our relationship threads. Cause basically the relationship thread has really turned out to be a pretty essential history of each character in many ways. If we do that, then it will preserve Nikki's wonderful formatting, yet put all the factoids about a character in one easy location. Then Nikkie can just rename the Relationship thread to the Character Profile thread - and the relationships will just be included.

It just seems simpler and easier to me that way. I don't know. What do you all think?

EDIT:
So I went ahead and did it with my relationship thread post just to see what it looks like. You all can take a peek if you want. Got a couple more people and then the Kingdom of Aserit will be finished and I'll be moving on to Theiri - likely tomorrow.

That idea sounds promising. Night veluux

Lumasan

Quote from: Veluux on August 11, 2012, 03:33:22 AM
All right. I think I am finished for the night. Got the entire Kingdom of Aserit pretty much done. Just waiting on a couple PMs back to confirm a couple things.

I'll likely start working on Theiri tomorrow. Probably going to be a lot more interactions on that side, since the nobles of Theiri seem to be a bit more friendly. Haha. Hopefully I can get through them relatively quickly. I might have a couple interesting ideas though that push some boundaries. ;)

Also, I increased my character's age to 26 from 22. I think 22 is just a tad too young for the way I'm going to play him, and also based on a couple interactions I want to have with a couple characters from Theiri. Lumasan, keep your eyes open for a PM tomorrow.

Nighty-night everyone!

Hahaha alright. :D

Anyways guys, I am off to bed here shortly as well. I won't be online, well on a computer tomorrow, but I will have my smart phone (which loads E!) so I can respond to PMs if anyone has any ideas they would like to discuss with me regarding character relationships. I get to eat all you can eat corn on the cob tomorrow, which costs me nothing! I'm excited... over a corn festival. Sheesh I need to find some awesome things to do. X3

sesshomaruartist

Flower

I only have a question or two. Where is the neutral ground located? Sorry if I missed this information somewhere, but I rather know than not know. Also, have their been conferences or peace talks in the past?

LimitlessNikkie

I like the idea veluux if you guys want to do that you can it would stream line things to do it that way

Quote from: Veluux on August 11, 2012, 02:44:24 AM
IDEA!!

:-)

EDIT:

AngelicBlade

This might be a stupid question but. . . how do you add that little picture in the corner, like how do you shrink it. . ?

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Atlas on August 11, 2012, 05:28:12 AM
Any news on king theiri yet?

Mmhmm hell be coming in a bit late due to school obligations. Should have a profile after the 17th.
Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 11, 2012, 05:38:11 AM
This might be a stupid question but. . . how do you add that little picture in the corner, like how do you shrink it. . ?

[*floatleft][*img width=300]http://[/img][/float]

First remove stars. Left can be changed to right if desired. In the img code width can be stubbed for height an
d the number relates to how many pixels and can be changed. I hope that helps.

AngelicBlade

Danke, that will be helpful in the future, however, I'm much to lazy to do this for all of the profiles, so I'll just do it tot he important relations. x3

sesshomaruartist

So basically we are adding our history to our relationship from the bio?