News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Started by Cherri Tart, December 27, 2008, 10:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri Tart

ok - i don't do this often... well, at all, BUT!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/9/

i say a 10 minute short feature of this about... hmm... well, 5 years ago at a festival? and it was brilliant and i'd been wishing there was a copy of it SOMEwhere cause i wanted to see it again and again and NOW Tim Burton! is producing it as a full length movie!  the link is to the trailer and you HAVE to watch it! *runs round in a circle throwing confetti into the air happily*  please tell me how much you love me for putting this here and GO SEE THE MOVIE on 9-9-09!

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Moondazed

I love you!  I love you!  I love you! *giggling, coughing on a piece of inhaled confetti*  And the trailer is nice too ;)  Thank you for sharing *hug*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Caeli

... this sounds so awesome. *squees and glomps onto Moon and Cherri*
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

gideonblake

That does look and sound pretty cool. And it reminded me to try to find a copy of Coheed and Cambria's music without that damn vocalist.

Aragem

My friend sent me a link to this trailer last night!  And let me tell you, I was in hysterics!!!  I have never heard of the short film before I saw the trailer!

I CANNOT wait to see it!!!!  It's right up there with Transformers 2 of movies I want to see in 2009.

magnamos

The Video makes my browser crash for unknown reason but I love you anyway for putting it up here.

Wooley

Looks decent, but I'll probably wait for it to come to NetFlix before I see it. [ Link to non-Crapple version. ]

Cherri Tart

if it's anything like the short, there will be a suprising amount of heart and soul in it - it was one of the most beautifully emotional little films i'd ever seen.  in 10 minutes i fell in love with little 9 and my heart broke a little at the end of the film.  i am hopeing that the short will be included in the eventual DVD. 

speaking of which... the short...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964QHmjLqa0

O/O, Cherri Flavored

magnamos

wow. Tim Burton really is a sick genious!

...who does care if you're sick or not if you're genious anyway?

Vekseid

That was beautiful, Cherri : )

Aragem

Most likely, it'll be the same story, but greatly expanded and with more explanation. 

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Vekseid on December 29, 2008, 04:04:36 AM
That was beautiful, Cherri : )

i KNOW! it really is a lovely story!

O/O, Cherri Flavored