What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Sarah Silverman - I'm F***ing Matt Damon

then

Jimmy Kimmel - I'm F***ing Ben Affleck
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elohim

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Kalen

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Stattick

Between the Hammer and the Anvil - Judas Priest

Storm warning
But theres no fear
Lies forming
The sacrament lays bare

The sinner
Will testify
Theyll suffer
When sacrificed on high

The burning sermons purge their evil words
Between the hammer and the anvil

Force rises
False rituals
Baptises
The body and the soul

Our union
Their fall from grace
Confession (confess your sins)
Will seal them to their fate

The burning sermons will survive their curse

Transgression
They prey on grief
Our mission
To purify belief

This altar
Gives power and light
Theyll falter
While we are shining bright

The burning sermons consecrate their sin

Storm warning
But theres no fear
O/O   A/A

Kalen

You've Got to Believe in Something - The Spin Doctors

Bliss

Scrubs Cast - Everything Comes Down To Poo
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Going Through The Motions - The cast of Buffy

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

(Great, now I have GH3 dots scrolling in my head. :p)

Alabama 3 - R.E.H.A.B.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Aelfric

You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Bliss

Maz Steiner/National Philharmonic Orchestra - Gone With The Wind: Main Title
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Funny story.. I once drank beers with Stabilo.. while Mobile was onstage, we made their Heinekin, red wine and Jagermeister mobile.. onto our side of the room  :P

*ahem*  /storytime

On My Own - Hedley