News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for Female (F/F) (Closed, wow that was quick)

Started by Ana Luusi, December 15, 2009, 01:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

So I've been having this really insatiable hankering for some F/F lately, but I couldn't put my finger on what. So after I got to some thinking, I came up with an RP I'd like to do.

Name Pending

Background: The year is 2040, and in an effort to mitigate the impacts of growing social and environmental problems, the world has collectively changed rather drastically. A major shift occurred in American culture and education and, in an attempt to increase its students' performance, modeled their new system after many other countries. After five years, the probationary system was critically acclaimed and was soon made permanent.

One of the biggest changes was the relationship between secondary and post-secondary education, as well as the presence and prominence of single-gender boarding schools, especially all-girls boarding schools. The states began offering single-gender schools, with incredible results, for the public school system and before long the majority of people enrolled in them

The the roles in the RP are very flexible (whether they're the same age, what ages are they, who's been at the boarding school longer) but in essence we'd play two 16-20 year old girls in the boarding school who forge a relationship.

Footnote: Although a female player would be my first choice for this RP, I have no problem with a male player playing a female character for this.
Any interests?

Rachubka

Interested!

I'm going to guess this is going to be leaning on the side of a romantic plot rather than something quick, hmm? I don't mind! Just Christmas is bound to make my posting schedule hectic, if not completely unworkable. If you'll have me, I'll be up for an hour or so to discuss deets, yo! :D

Ana Luusi

It's definitely going to be a long-term romance Rachie, but that's not to say there won't be plenty of... material :D.

Rachubka

Heee, all the better! Um... if you're not looking for anyone else, did you want to pound some ideas into stone?