Viking liberator releases something strange (Anthro or furry femme needed)

Started by Valamarth, July 02, 2010, 08:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamarth

(Here is my suggested opening post)

Carl was quite pleased with himself. His carefully planned raid had gone off without a hitch.

They had hit the Thorsen village of Rijki just before dawn and had taken out most of the warriors, losing few themselves. Going from hut to hut, they liberated all of their people that these enemies had kidnapped to enslave. There were also a few slaves not of his village. He would not leave them. The Thorsens tortured people for sport.

They took or sank all the Thorsen dragonboats, but did not touch any of the fishing boats or equipment. A hungry enemy was a desparate one. These people would be concentrating on fishing, not raiding.

He was striding through the village when his first mate ran up. "Carl, you have to see this."

In the previous Hetman's hut, a strange creature was chained to a post. Was that a muzzle instead of a mouth. In the dark room, all he could discern was a curvy feminine form. She was like nothing he had ever seen. Was she an Aesir, from the elves? Or Vanir...

No matter. Summoning his smith, he had her shackles broken open.
"No one here will harm you creature. If you wish, you may accompany me back to our village where you may find some form of employ as a freewoman...er freecreature. I give you an offer that you may attach yourself to my household as my attendant. This is a paid position, with room and board supplied, and your job will be as my maid, and cupbearer. You may leave any time you wish, although I understand that you might have trouble traveling in our lands.

I make this offer because you interest me and I would know what you are and your story."

He held out his hand to her, hoping she would not bite.
Valamarth AKA Falzar.