On Hiatus?

Started by Lady Annabelle, May 05, 2010, 10:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Annabelle

So, I noticed a new tag right here that was not on the Sticky and not found in any searches that I could find.

A little help on what 'On Hiatus' means?  Just to satisfy my eternal curiosity?
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Ket

It is for those who request to have their access removed.

There is a much better explanation at the bottom of the post here.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Lady Annabelle

AH!  I have been enlightened and I feel more informed!

Thank you very much, Lady Ket!  ;)
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus