small group threesome roleplay

Started by Dizzi, September 15, 2009, 02:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

hey everyone.  I'm looking for a roleplay with two toher people.

Idea: Man and wife were madly in love BUT their sex life leaves something to be desired so they hire an expert in the field.  But her(or his) methods are more than a bit unorthodox.

I'm looking for either two females (preffered), or a female and a male.

Edit: this will not be a first come first served.  I will be taking 'applications' and see who I think would be a good fit.  please post HERE if you are interested.

Gail Warning

Quote from: Dizzi800 on September 15, 2009, 02:26:43 PM
hey everyone.  I'm looking for a roleplay with two toher people.

Idea: Man and wife were madly in love BUT their sex life leaves something to be desired so they hire an expert in the field.  But her(or his) methods are more than a bit unorthodox.

I'm looking for either two females (preffered), or a female and a male.

Hi Dizzi. This is my first time here. I would be interested in playing the naive wife if the sex expert has evil intentions for her. Maybe grooming her for life as a prostitute.

Dizzi

I'll keep you in mind :)  I've made a small edite to the first post.

Jecht

I'm interested in playing a guy in it
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Mia Silver

I'm interested in the twisted expert role. But please note that I won't be able to post often (about once per day). I hope it isn't a problem.
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet