For those of you who don't know...

Started by Hunter, September 22, 2008, 01:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Oniya

Unfortunately, their selection for Toonami hasn't been very enticing for me.  I've had much better experiences with Animonday on SciFi.  I'm not overly thrilled with their original cartoons either.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Hunter

Quote from: Oniya on September 22, 2008, 02:07:04 PM
Unfortunately, their selection for Toonami hasn't been very enticing for me.  I've had much better experiences with Animonday on SciFi.  I'm not overly thrilled with their original cartoons either.

Neither am I, quite honestly.  And I also prefer Ani-Monday (but now I work until midnight so that's out) but it's pretty much the end of anime for us honest stiffs.

Oniya

VCR or DVR?  Of course, I need to find a nine-year-old to help me program it...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

King_Furby

In the recent years i stop watching as they just didn't offer enough to keep me interested. I really did enjoy it when they were running zoids though. I think toonami was better in the past.