How was your day in 3 words

Started by Wolf O Donnel, January 05, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SnowyTheFurry18

Stressful, exhausting, relaxing

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

CinematicMind

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lain

Migraine. Meetings. Disappointments.
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Merry Gentry

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Merry Gentry

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Merry Gentry

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Merry Gentry

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade