Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angeliqua

Banned for forgetting that opposites attract.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me forget :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Banned for making me out as a bad girl when everyone knows I'm a very good girl.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making something that was well enough in its prime to get even primer >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Angeliqua

Banned for wanting to turn a good girl bad.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being a good girl and wanting to be my bad girl ;)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for taking so long to figure that out.   XD

Insanityenviesme

Banned for my stupid slow brain :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for banning me for something I've no control over.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for protesting my ban!
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not allowing me to protest.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for wanting to be my bad girl and yet protest my desires :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not understanding that protesting is another way of saying "yes, please".   O:)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for my dumb, slow, stupid brain again

Oy, stop makin me look stupid.. I have a rep here, you know :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for no better reason than because I can!

BANNED, BANNED, BANNED!  *steals another kiss just cause it's fun then runs away off to bed before you can ban me back* 

Phoenixrisen

Banned, for stealing kisses before disappearing so that you don't have to see that you have been banned.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Insanityenviesme

Banned for Ange's audacity
-gasps-
She stole a kiss from me, the vile woman!!
-giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Phoenixrisen

BANNED. For banning me for the actions of another.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Insanityenviesme

Banned for giving me no other reason to ban you
Moments of Sanity

Keaira

Banned for making me want to kiss you.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Swordsman18

Banned for not acting on your wants.

Keaira

Banned because I just had to walk over 3 miles due to issues with my train, missed my bus, and am now late for work. Plus my lil Rebel is kicking the crap outta my stomach! So you're totally just banned because I'm cranky.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

banned for being so adorable even whilst cranky! -chuckles-

Hope you and your lil rebel are doin good, Angel.. apart from all of this of course..  :)
Moments of Sanity

Keaira

*blushes* Damn you Insanity! Banned for cheering me up without seemingly trying. :p   Of course he's doing good, he is just hitch hiking inside of me and doesn't need to do anything.
Oh's and No's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs and gives the two of them a very careful hug-

Banned for not feeling good in the first place.. Lil rebel will kick your ass if he knew, you know!
Moments of Sanity